Sign in to follow this  
kryten

Temporary Frequency Change

I was flying from EDDP to LOWW and, nearing LOWW, was cleared down to 16000ft. I descended to 16000ft and later asked for a temporary frequency change so that I could listen to Vienna ATIS. This request was granted, I listened to ATIS and reported back without a problem.but ATC did not tell me to descend any further. I asked to descend several times but was told "not at this time" each time. I ended up flying over the airport at 16000ft. My suspicion is that ATC intended me to descend at a certain point but at that time I was listening to ATIS.  The descent point was passed without ATC asking me and as that point never arrived again ATC did not tell me to descend. Had I flown in a circle and passed the point again ATC might have told me to descend. Does this sound feasible.

Phil.

I had the same problem, the thig is if you try to restart voxatc the atc will send you back to cruise FL.

I recomend you to find the log tool for voxatc and log all your flights.

Then when finish try to find in the log what happend.

But anyway, if the developer do not repair all the bugs we do not have nothing to do.

" The descent point was passed without ATC asking me and as that point never arrived again ATC did not tell me to descend."

Maybe Voxatc crashed .. locked up .. just basically stopped working.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW