Sign in to follow this  
vgbaron

Prepar3D Version 3

Try not to expect too much from them and you won't be disappointed. I simply saw the amount of downloads available change and then I downloaded it. I thought they would at least post something on their Facebook page

Keith (CanAmRyder) Sacramento, Ca USA

CPU: i7 13700k 3.4ghz MB: MSI MPG Z790 Gaming Carbon Wifi GPU: Nvidia RTX 4080 FE 16gb RAM:CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 RAM 64GB DDR5 5600MHz OS: Windows 11 Pro (23H2) SIM VERSION: Prepar3D v5.4.9.28482 / v6.1.10 MONITOR(S): LG 34" Ultrawide Curved / ASUS 32" Curved

What about the navigraph v1.2 Altitude issues? Do they still remain? If so, i'm keeping 1.1 until the next patch.

There's a new installer available for download. It supports version 3. Installed without a glitch at all.

I can't find offer the option to install to the P3D V3 version. 

Just haveFSX, V1.X and  v2 version.

Where is locate new installer? 

I bought a Phenom 300 in Simmarket. But there has just old version  my account menu.

Sorry for my bad english.

Glad Carenado gave the ok on V3 ... there are a few issues that will surface with some of the Carenado aircraft - I've sent emails to Carenado with the issues I've discovered (mostly just XML syntax issues).  I've manually migrated and/or installed most of the Carenado aircraft I have without major issues ... but as stated I'm not going to go over the process due to rampant piracy.

Hopefully Carenado will update their installers or provide instructions on how to install into V3.

Cheers, Rob.

i just wonder if the navigraph expansion is already compatible with v3 as also the citation and hawker as i managed to manually put into v3

found solution for p3d v3 but for some reason the only thing missing is the weather radar.

step by step is:

1-run the installer and if you have p3d v3.x choose p3d v2 option.
2- next choose the path of you p3d v3 main folder mine is at: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3
3- next dont worry about the message that says it couldnt find the DLL.XML for p3d v2 and finish the installation.
4- go to you DLL.XML file. Mine is at:
C:\Users\Master\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3  and open to edit with notepad or i recommend downloading notepad++. Google it if interested.

5- Lastly you need to add this in it.
Launch.Addon>
    <Name>Carenavigraph</Name>
    <Disabled>False</Disabled>
    <Path>C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Carenavigraph.dll</Path>
  </Launch.Addon>

Make sure that when you add it is before </SimBase.Document>
and that the path matches the destination of where your main p3d v3 folder is.

Also note that i am running windows 10 in case something is different.

i tried this solution many times but with no luck. i remember that i tried somethings with the hawker to and the navdata showed up in FMC and can type but FMC is not responding , but some LSK'S did work and can change menu some of it but typing in it ,,,forget it whits is the same whit the phenom 300, only here when exp pack is installed .. no navdata present but can use the FMC on g1000 if i install without the exp pack than all is oke, navdata is present , but not in the carenadonavigraph navdata folder ! nothing there, so where is the standard navdata located ?? i tried an other solution here: https://carenado.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/200269637-Hot-Issues but no luck. only a blinkin cursor in flightplan and on proc by DEP shows 0 only

So i am experiencing CTD when i put the navigraph extension v1.3 in P3D 3.4.14, anyone else having same issue?

So i am experiencing CTD when i put the navigraph extension v1.3 in P3D 3.4.14, anyone else having same issue?

Yes, notice it today after updating to 3.4.14

Will open a support ticket via Carenado website.

Amos

Amos Geva

I have been using the Phenom 300 and no CTD's related to Navigraph.  I just downloaded the lastest NAV data and it loaded properly How can you tell if the crash is related to Navigraph?  As stated on many occasions, you cannot try to load the Carenado module CMeteoxml.dll so you need to disable that entry in the dll.xml if the entry is there.  You also need to rename the CMeteoxml.dll in the main P3D folder to CMeteoxml.off so it will not load (every .dll in the main P3D folder will load whether you want it to or not).  The Phenom 300 is running great in P3D but there are some issues when I fly near FSDT KLAX in Orbx SoCal territory.  There is something in the KLAX area that is eating up VAS.

Best regards,

Jim

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

I bought it today from their site and it had a P3D3 installer.  Works fine as far as I see.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM