Sign in to follow this  
Tim-HH

Just Flight: 25% off on all A2A aircrafts!

Hmmmm :dance:  P3D v2 Academic... With new Lockheed Martin licensing rules almost all of us should buy Professional... :fool:  And who knows if A2A will demand payment for upgrade to v3...  :Devil: 

Awfully nice of them! Thank you for the heads up.

Is it done yet? When will it be released? Will it be freeware or payware? How much will it cost? Any updates on the progress? Will it work for Xbox? Can I be a beta tester? How's the performance in VR?

Anyone able to purchase from JF?  I tried and failed using CC and PP

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Hmmmm :dance:  P3D v2 Academic... With new Lockheed Martin licensing rules almost all of us should buy Professional... :fool:  And who knows if A2A will demand payment for upgrade to v3...  :Devil:

Agreed....maybe you will have to wait until Oct 4th at 11:55pm to see if thing get clarified over at A2A.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Just a heads up Scott at A2A said they aren't going to charge for the V3 installers.

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

I think I will pass...

Because:

1) last time I bought some on sale from simmarket and the discount was higher (and on top of their slightly lower price even)

2) more important that whatever difference in discount there may be, Justflight does not hqve the FSX+P3D bundles on sale...

Being there is minimal cost increase to get the pack supporting both sims, I will wait for the next sale which I'm sure will happen from here to year end.

They did have the bundles on sale when I looked on Friday - it was around 52 USD instead of 69.99

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

They did have the bundles on sale when I looked on Friday - it was around 52 USD instead of 69.99

Hmm must be a glitch. If you click in the sales it's not there, but if you search for comanche it does appear at 52.50 which has to be the dale price (and it doesn't even show as a sale price).

So it's there.

Damn... Now I have to control my impulse or just get it... :P

Hmm must be a glitch. If you click in the sales it's not there, but if you search for comanche it does appear at 52.50 which has to be the dale price (and it doesn't even show as a sale price).

So it's there.

Damn... Now I have to control my impulse or just get it... :P

Yep, they have both the FSX, P3D, and FSX/P3D combo packs on sale....

I've already bought the P3D 182 and Captain of the Ship B377 during the SALE to add to my collection, beautiful aircrafts.... very tempted to pick up the B17 as well, and maybe the P40.... sheesh it's addicting ha

Yep, they have both the FSX, P3D, and FSX/P3D combo packs on sale....

I've already bought the P3D 182 and Captain of the Ship B377 during the SALE to add to my collection, beautiful aircrafts.... very tempted to pick up the B17 as well, and maybe the P40.... sheesh it's addicting ha

Damn it... Saw they didn't close the sale at the time it was supposed to end and went ahead and bit for the comanche... :P

I already had the C172, the C182, the Cherokee 180 and the Piper Cub, so now I'm complete :)

Don't care for the fighters since I don't see the fun of it in FSX (that's what DCS is for ;) )