Sign in to follow this  
fro2do

Grace period for people who just purchased v2.5

You no I new this was going to happen in fact when people were posting that the new version was coming

Out I posted on this very forum what will happen when the new version came out if they would give a

Grace period for customers who are close to 60 day refund.

Not... no joy I emailed Lm, and explained that I was out by a couple of days and their response was Sorry

I'm sorry that is not fair..... my son now is asking why dad?

Anyway...... Is their anyone else that are facing the same issue.

They have to set a limit.... If they allow someone to get a refund after 61 days someone else will say 62 should also be refunded... and so on.

IMHO the 60 days refund period is VERY generous and kind: I can't think of another product or developer who gives you this.

So tell your son LM has to draw a line somewhere and they are very, very fair. In fact, it would be unfair to others to refund someone who has had the sim for more than 60 days. I am in fact surprised to hear you say LM is not fair.

BTW If you knew this was going to happen, why didn't you ask for a refund on day 60 and simply wait a short while for v3? I would have done that even if I knew v3 was still a month or more away. You would have survived that time without sim and saved yourself 200 dollars.

BTW If you knew this was going to happen, why didn't you ask for a refund on day 60 and simply wait a short while for v3? I would have done that even if I knew v3 was still a month or more away. You would have survived that time without sim and saved yourself 200 dollars.

You are too logical Jeroen. I've done that in the past with other products.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

Yes I will explain it to my son.... that's the way it works. I would of gladly purchased  the new

Version but this time it's $260.00 Cdn . Not $60.00

If your son is of school age, buy the academic version for him and both of you can use it. That is legit and will save you money.

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations

Thanks Mike, this is the correct way So let it be written and let it be said.

This topic is closed for me.

Thank you all for the information...

Let's all of us try to get the best of V3.0, and inform...each other to getting this Great piece of

Software working for all of us....Shall we.