Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

V3 Developer updated software thread

Good evening, as Michael Moe said in post #112, I also installed all Rex4 textures before read this thread, and now I can't get wave animations.

BTW, I forgot to backup the original textures before this mistake.

Someone knows if there's any solution other than reinstall the hole simulator?.

I hoped with the new versión of REX4 + Soft Clouds with P3D v3 support this situation could solve, but I saw since yesterday when I start the aplication it no more suggests "" You should update to versión XXXX".  I read it was in beta testing phase, but now seems it was postponed.  Someone know about this?

Thank you in advance.

Regards

Hugo Rodriguez

Hugheddie, on 19 Oct 2015 - 12:53 PM, said:

Good evening, as Michael Moe said in post #112, I also installed all Rex4 textures before read this thread, and now I can't get wave animations.

BTW, I forgot to backup the original textures before this mistake.

Someone knows if there's any solution other than reinstall the hole simulator?.

I hoped with the new versión of REX4 + Soft Clouds with P3D v3 support this situation could solve, but I saw since yesterday when I start the aplication it no more suggests "" You should update to versión XXXX".  I read it was in beta testing phase, but now seems it was postponed.  Someone know about this?

Thank you in advance.

Regards

Hugo Rodriguez

Hugo

Wait a couple of days for the REX updated installers for P3Dv3. I also have no wave animations. Just realized this today.

I would think that the now gone beta release means they are finalizing the actual RTM release.

Just enjoy all the other REX textures for now! :wink:

Thank you 77West for your reply.

I'll wait por Rex4 installer for P3D v3.

Best regards!.

Hugo Rodríguez

FTX have released England and Australia with P3D V3 installers. 

From EGFF to YSSY

We're hoping to release these today.

Thanks Tim for your update.

Wes

Can anyone tell me if Flight Sim Commander from Aerosoft has been updated for P3D v3, please?

Nathan Brennan

FTX have released England and Australia with P3D V3 installers.

Yay!   Any word on Vector?

Can anyone tell me if Flight Sim Commander from Aerosoft has been updated for P3D v3, please?

I'm using it with v3, no problem at all. Just point to v3 when updating data. And be sure to have the latest FSUIPC.

It needs an update to the database manager which is available in their support forum.

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

Very nice, Just moved my folder (22 gb) to a "neutral drive" and add it to V3  :wink:

Michael Moe

Hi

Where would I find the folder with the Pilots data in it?

Thanks Mike

My system specs: Intel i9-10850@3.6 - 5.2 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080, 32GB  DDR4  RAMNoctua NH-D15 CPU Cooler,1TB Seagate SSD, 4TB Seagate HD, Windows 10, Asus 32 inch monitor, Saitek Yoke, Throttle Quadrant, Rudder Pedals and Trim Wheel     Sims: MSFS2020      Preferred Aircraft  Black Square Bonanza, and Baron, A2A Comanche, PMDG DC-6, Red Wing L1049 

Has anyone tried the iFly 747 v2 in Prepar3d v3 ?

38.jpg

Brynjar Mauseth 

I'm using it with v3, no problem at all. Just point to v3 when updating data. And be sure to have the latest FSUIPC.

It needs an update to the database manager which is available in their support forum.

Thank you

Nathan Brennan