Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

V3 Developer updated software thread

From the FTX forums

Nice detective work - thanks

Rich Sennett

I'm always watching Rich, always  :shok:     Sorry that sounded creepy,   ye i seen it on the Ftx forums 

I'm always watching Rich, always  :shok:     Sorry that sounded creepy,   ye i seen it on the Ftx forums 

:wink:

Rich Sennett

In case anyone else thinks of trying it, Flight 1 'Instant Scenery' does NOT work in P3Dv3. It also causes a CTD.

In case you didn't know already,  Sim Director can now place scenery (library ?) objects and export a corresponding BGL file. 

• Upvote 1

And here's the quote:

"UPDATE: After some emails exchange with the Prepar3D development team, it appears that the functionality which is needed by Q400 was taken from the latest Prepar3D version by mistake. It is anticipated that with the future Prepar3D V3.0 patch, Q400 will become fully usable under Prepar3D V3.0 "

And here's the quote:

"UPDATE: After some emails exchange with the Prepar3D development team, it appears that the functionality which is needed by Q400 was taken from the latest Prepar3D version by mistake. It is anticipated that with the future Prepar3D V3.0 patch, Q400 will become fully usable under Prepar3D V3.0 "

Thought I would add this link - nice layout of V3 road map at the moment - thanks Airdailyx

Interesting didnt know it would add the chart here 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1K29us7C_paF1R1F3UyMKdbanaUQycvqP0Zu0Ve4dm6s/edit#gid=1431212109

Hey Richard

Although the FSS site states that FTX AU Blue is up to SP4 and P3Dv3 ready, the links from my purchase page only take me to SP3 downloads. Might be an issue with it?

Hey Richard

Phil not sure as I dont own any AU scenery

Rich Sennett

Phil not sure as I dont own any AU scenery

Seems quite strange.... Go to FSS purchase page, and it clearly shows it as SP4, but if I login and go to my download links, it only gives options for downloading SP3. Unless someone can confirm another method, I don't see how this one works.

Seems quite strange.... Go to FSS purchase page, and it clearly shows it as SP4, but if I login and go to my download links, it only gives options for downloading SP3. Unless someone can confirm another method, I don't see how this one works.

Not sure if this has something to do with it - but I got an e-mail stating they are going to update their servers - for better service - not sure if thats part of it - try orbx forums also

Rich Sennett

Dougal, possibly you originally installed AU SP3 (and then updated to SP4 via the SP4 update)  Your download page would then show SP3 still because that was your order originally - but if you click on the download link,  it should show the servers with the latest versions - AU in this case, SP4 version, patched to 003 (with the v3 change)   ....OrbXFTXAUSP4003 in my case . . . give it a try, SP3 isn't available any more  :smile:

Does anybody know the current state of the FSGlobal mesh for DVD customers?  The last update was beginning of October, since then nothing. 

Ian R Tyldesley