Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

V3 Developer updated software thread

Seems Mallcott who likes reporting people for piracy needs to eat a huge slice of humble pie and apologies to you guys.

Hopefully he can learn a big lesson and not jump to conclusions next time. A thing called "innocent until proven guilty". Both new users and hopefully these terrible unfounded  allegations by just one also new user will not put them off.

@Jim

It would not be piracy but a possible violation of their EULA to install one of FlightOne's products w/o an official installer (which is just as bad).  AVSIM will try to respect EULA's when advised a member is in violation of their EULA

Given it was not even close to a EULA violation, I suggest Jim you reminds him to learn by all what happen today also. It was shameful. Also note his name if he report people again.

I will leave all the derogatory remarks he made at me out of it. I will leave it at that so we can get back on topic.

• Upvote 2

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Sorry Guys - seems there has been issues with the original installer - you can download a newer one now

Rich Sennett

Many thanks Richard for keeping up with all this.

(by the way, the links on the Flightsim Store for OrbX AU are still pointing to SP3, NOT SP4)

Many thanks Richard for keeping up with all this.

(by the way, the links on the Flightsim Store for OrbX AU are still pointing to SP3, NOT SP4)

Sorry Phil i do not own any AU scenery so not up on it - thanks Brother

Rich Sennett

Couple things,

Dougal, did you catch my earlier post about the FSS links - i.e. if you personally purchased SP3 originally, that's what would show in in FSS purchased, but the file would actually be SP4 on re-download - try it and see. You can always stop the download.  Otherwise contact FSS - they're pretty helpful.   SP4 is what I get on re-download.

And ref the B200 please, anybody - I was waiting for a P3D v3 version before purchasing, but if I understand correctly it is a completely separate full payment download for the P3D and the FSX - as in $59.95 twice if you want to fly in FSX and P3D.  Not a "install/use in both", or even a "install in one or the other, but not both at same time".  The F1 page shows two separate download links for FSX and P3D - so the v3 option on install is purely in the P3D version - if you get what I mean.

Really need in both FSX and v3 but $120 for a B200 in both a bit more than I want - unless it's better than a PMDG!   :Tounge:  :fool:

Couple things,

Dougal, did you catch my earlier post about the FSS links - i.e. if you personally purchased SP3 originally, that's what would show in in FSS purchased, but the file would actually be SP4 on re-download - try it and see. You can always stop the download.  Otherwise contact FSS - they're pretty helpful.   SP4 is what I get on re-download.

And ref the B200 please, anybody - I was waiting for a P3D v3 version before purchasing, but if I understand correctly it is a completely separate full payment download for the P3D and the FSX - as in $59.95 twice if you want to fly in FSX and P3D.  Not a "install/use in both", or even a "install in one or the other, but not both at same time".  The F1 page shows two separate download links for FSX and P3D - so the v3 option on install is purely in the P3D version - if you get what I mean.

Really need in both FSX and v3 but $120 for a B200 in both a bit more than I want - unless it's better than a PMDG!   :Tounge:  :fool:

Thanks Mike. I'll try again. Done it twice already and its given me identical SP3 files to those I have.

Anybody able to get hold of Aerosoft La Palma X for p3dv3 from flightsimstore? I bought it thinking the version supports p3dv3.But looks like the installer is still an older version.

Couple things,

That's correct Mike. Two purchases, one for each sim. No discounts, no appreciable differences or advances for the P3D version that I can see. I keep FSX installed with a few aircraft like this for just that reason. Interestingly, I haven't opened that sim since P3D V3 came out. Guess I'm not missing them as much as I thought...  :wink:

Orbx AU SP4 is definitely not available for download.

"The requested URL /dl/orbx/au/regions/OrbxFTXAUBlueSP3.zip was not found on this server."

This is what happens when using the supplied link.

Orbx AU SP4 is definitely not available for download.

"The requested URL /dl/orbx/au/regions/OrbxFTXAUBlueSP3.zip was not found on this server."

This is what happens when using the supplied link.

The patch is a new installer, available from the vendor

http://www.flightsimstore.com/product_info.php?products_id=1314

The patch is a new installer, available from the vendor

http://www.flightsimstore.com/product_info.php?products_id=1314

No. its not available. Like I said, I just get:  "The requested URL /dl/orbx/au/regions/OrbxFTXAUBlueSP3.zip was not found on this server."

Its probably due to them updating their servers

No. its not available. Like I said, I just get:  "The requested URL /dl/orbx/au/regions/OrbxFTXAUBlueSP3.zip was not found on this server."

Its probably due to them updating their servers

It is probably a temporary issue as I downloaded the P3Dv3 OrbxFTXAUBlue version last week.

@ Phil

Mallcott is now banned.

• Upvote 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

@ Phil

Mallcott is now banned.

It's funny, but Mallcott and louisdecoolste (also recently banned) "smelled" of Snave to me.

It's funny, but Mallcott and louisdecoolste (also recently banned) "smelled" of Snave to me.

LOL! You noticed.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors