Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

V3 Developer updated software thread

Cool Greg - have a few of those

Now, it would be nice to see Taxi2Gate to do their homework.

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

Its a big thread, so I know some are dups. Equally important is how well the new products work in v3.

RealAir Duke Turbine P3D is the ONLY addon aircraft I have that works 100% and does not generate P3D content errors. So far, it's the v3 gold standard.

SPAD (free) = allows my Saitek panels to work in v3.

REX 4 Texture update = no probs

REX Soft Clouds = no probs

REX Weather Architect = excellent and a new favorite for v3 WX

GTN750/P3D = Pricey, works great.

Carenado Phenom 300 = G1000 installed, but locks up P3D with keyboard input. Generates content errors. I had to de-install for now due to lockups.

Flysimware Lear 35A = Nosewheel steering issues, minor content errors, but FSW has been great about updates. Very promising v3 bizjet.

Best Regards,

Mark

i7 10700KF 3.8gHz -125W air cooled, 500W PSU, 4070 Dual OC 12GB, 16GB 3200, 43" P4317Q

Redbird Alloy RD1, Honeycomb Alpha, Bravo, Stream Deck

Flightbeam Denver 1.2 now works great in P3D V3 - looks like I will have to re-purchase it in the near future as it did not work properly in 2.5 - well done FB

Rich Sennett

Just encase anyone is interested here's a method to get all the Orbx airports working.

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

After installing with EMT, Instead of changing the airport specific  objectfow.dlls, why not just delete them? seems to work for me. Don't forget to re update your Libraries after using EMT.

Dave

Dave Swigert

WIN 10/  i7-9700K@4.8 GHz/ 32 GB ram/ BENQ BL3200 monitor/ NVIDIA GTX1080 TI video

After installing with EMT, Instead of changing the airport specific  objectfow.dlls, why not just delete them? seems to work for me. Don't forget to re update your Libraries after using EMT.

Dave

That's what I did, too. Seems to work fine on most Orbx airports. However, I remember that CBB7 Tipella (which has never been updated to P3D v2) does not work this way. Most buildings are missing if you just delete the ObjectFlow file. But not seen any problems at other airports.

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

Dave

Because if you do that then Objectflow buildings won't work because the airports are setup to read from th objectflow.dll in their folders. When I tried doing that all the buildings were still missing. When I used my method all the buildings appear as there is an objectflow.dll in the folder

That's what I did, too. Seems to work fine on most Orbx airports. However, I remember that CBB7 Tipella (which has never been updated to P3D v2) does not work this way. Most buildings are missing if you just delete the ObjectFlow file. But not seen any problems at other airports.

I actually have CBB7 working in p3dv3 all the grass and docks show.

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

Has anyone heard anything from Taxi2Gate? I haven't tried installing HKG, MCO or DOH yet.

KSEA and LTBA work fine in P3Dv3. Wouldn't expect much from them. They are not known for their superior service and updating of their products. The airports are superb nonetheless...

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

VHHH works fine.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

LTBA in my case has runway texture issues, making some part of it disappear and replaced with default patches.  Also night lighting does not work fine.  Lights missing...

I also have KMCO running without issue.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

LTBA in my case has runway texture issues, making some part of it disappear and replaced with default patches. Also night lighting does not work fine. Lights missing...

A patch for the missing runway lighting in P3D has been issued a long time ago. No texture problems here. Must ne some kind of user error on your side. LTBA works without problems in P3Dv3.

Yep, just tested VHHH and KSEA and both worked just fine. I'll test out MCO this weekend (don't have IST). 

How ddi you install KSEA? Did you point V3 folder?

I install using method above and found that KSEA missing terminals, only jetway are visible

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI