Sign in to follow this  
A340-4

Mouse cursor stuck

Hello All;

This morning I'm experiencing some strange behavior with my mouse cursor and Ezdok.

So what happens is the I try to look around my cockpit i.e press the scroll wheel down and use the arrow keys to move up/down/left/right the mouse cursor gets stuck on my second monitor and I cant slide it back over to my main monitor without clicking multiple times on something, only then it lets me to go back into my main monitor and click on something in the cockpit.

Any help would be much appreciated.

I'm using FSX SE, StevesDX10 fixer, Ezdok the new version (New from some months ago), Win7 64bit.

Nothing has been installed or uninstalled, everything worked fine, but today all of a sudden the problem started. It almost makes it impossible to fly.

Many Many thanks for all your support.

Just tried to uninstall and install Ezdok back again, but it didn't work.

Once the middle mouse button is pressed I can look around the cockpit, as soon as I release the middle mouse button the mouse cursor gets stuck on the second screen and wont just move over to FSX. I still have to click a few times and only then it will let me move over to my sim screen. Im out of ideas :sad:

Edit: My only guess is that earlier today Steam did some update not to the Sim, but to the general program. Maybe this is the reason?

Uninstalled the whole sim plus addons, now reinstalled FSX SE and Ezdok, same issues.........#####....

What flight controls are you using? And what else do you have connected via USB?

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Hello Fppilot, many thanks for your answer;

I have my mouse, keyboard, and Saitek yoke+ pedals. That's also what I have plugged in.

Just uninstalled and reinstalled my video card driver, no luck.

I can move my mouse cursor from one screen to the other one and back freely. Its only when I push the MM button on my mouse to adjust my views from the VC that the mouse gets stuck on the other monitor and starts to flicker. If I just click on an empty spot in goes back to normal.

Hello Fppilot, many thanks for your answer;

I have my mouse, keyboard, and Saitek yoke+ pedals. That's also what I have plugged in.

Just uninstalled and reinstalled my video card driver, no luck.

I can move my mouse cursor from one screen to the other one and back freely. Its only when I push the MM button on my mouse to adjust my views from the VC that the mouse gets stuck on the other monitor and starts to flicker. If I just click on an empty spot in goes back to normal.

Are you still using Windows 7? I ask because there are some issues with Saitek controls and mouse interaction in Windows 10.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere