Sign in to follow this  
jakecminihan

Russian Migration tool broken?!

Hey all, just bought P3D yesterday and I love it very much already, but I cannot get the Russian Migration tool to work? I've trawled the forums and have found no definitive answer... btw, I change C:\Program Files\\Prepar3D v2 to V3 (because that's what I have installed) and it was slightly happier but still refused to work... thanks for the help all!

image.png

image.png

Oh my...

You could and should conclude that tool isn't compatible with v3... Just wait for v3 compatible installers of your addons. Like all wise people do.

Oh my...

You could and should conclude that tool isn't compatible with v3... Just wait for v3 compatible installers of your addons. Like all wise people do.

What about addons that are manually installed like lots of the freeware stuff here on Avsim ?

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

who's going to say it's the Estonian, not Russian, Migration tool,  oh dear . . .

and as J says, wait for developer installer updates - or even, dare you say it, Estonian Migration Tool update for v3  - which won't be compliant to "new folder structure"

and manually installed add-ons you can do the old way anyway - or build your own external structure folders and put 'em in  there

this whole  v3 furore getting really boring . . . mines working fine  ;-)

Does anyone know when the new Migration Tool will be out?

Haven't heard anything about it, but honestly, I think it's better to wait for officially updated v3 installers...

EMT patch for FSX----->P3d2.5------>P3d3.0 out on Monday according to the Dev post on the EMT forum.   :)

tpewpb-6.png

Looks like that the newest EMT version is able to work for P3D v3 too.

Spirit

FS Estonia Migration Tool  (Development Build) works a dream in Prepar3D version 3  :smile: