Sign in to follow this  
theskyisthelimit

Ch Flight Yoke and Pedals + Prepar3D V3 not fully working-show as Control Manager ID

I'm running p3d v3 vanilla clean install on Win 10 x64 with the usb Ch Flight yoke and pedals + ch manager installed as well..

When i goto controls in p3d, i dont see the usual "ch flight yoke" (it does show up as ch flight yoke in control panel, devices, game controllers)..

Instead I see "Control Manager ID #00 1" and "Control Manager ID #00 2"..

If i goto the axes and try to set things (as they dont work out of the box), some things work, like setting ailerons, but others like pedals, toe brakes left and right dont work right, the assignments only show one axis, not two independents.. 

If i run calibration within ch manager things seem ok.

Anyone else ran into this?

Thanks in advance

MSI z690-a Unify; 1000 watt evga SuperNova Platinum; 12900kf at 1.255 adaptive LLC6, auto avx, auto Pcore, E-4.0ghz, Ring-4.1ghz, PL 241watt (Cine96c, games 83c case side On); DDR5 Gskill F5-6400J3239G16GA2-TZ5RS  at 6400mhz autovolt, Kraken x73 360mm; Thermaltake v51 Case; Gigabyte 4090 OC;  VR-Varjo Aero;  AstronomicallySpeaking:

Yes. Having problems controlling flaps and gears.

Assigning these functions to buttons don't work unless you click "control to repeat" but soon as you release the button the flap go back to the stored position.

Bill Moore

Hi,

I have all the CH Gear..........I use FSUIPC to control all of them...No problems at all..

Brian.

In CH control manager try to change on the top tool bar to Direct mode. See if it helps.