Sign in to follow this  
Poppet

Prepar3D V3 + Nvidia Control Panel

Hello. 

I'm just wondering did anybody have any success with the Nvidia Control Panel as apposed to Nvidia Inspector with the new V3,    NI works for me ok, gets rid of the shimmering But and this might sound crazy I would rather do it organically. 

Just wondering really.  

If nobody reply's to my post,  i will make voodoo dolls of everyone and stick pins in your nose's 

Not using NI with v3. Currently I don't see the need, everything looks perfect and works perfect.

And yes, I have a solution for you voodoo...

b3ef062ecbf95373bed52d19dd8e4d3b.570x238

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

Same here. No shimmering, no need to remove it.

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

Pe11e  :smile:  :smile:

What about changing the mode to "single display"  and  "Higher Performance"  Do yous bother with this?     I do,  but i can never really tell if it does much at all   :smile:     

You cannot select SGSS, only "regular" SS, as transparency antialiasing method from the NCP Elaine. That's where NI comes in handy.

NI is just as organic as NCP, in a way even more so; it allows access to more nuts and bolts in the graphics driver. But I know what you mean. Those settings should be available as "advanced settings" in the NCP.

What about changing the mode to "single display" and "Higher Performance" Do yous bother with this? I do, but i can never really tell if it does much at all :smile:

I use them, but I think they're mostly, if not completely, placebo. Every little bit counts though.

- Jens Peter "Penz" Pedersen

yeah... it worked fine for me... make sure you delete p3d.exe in the version 2.5 folder... can even zip it to back it up then it works fine :-)