Sign in to follow this  
xandirules

Digital Signed Driver in Windows 8.1

I tried every method I could search on foruns to disable windows driver enforcement with no result.

First I tried disabling using the F8 key option.

Then I tried advanced settings/selecting disable driver enforcement.

Then I tried Readydriver plus 1.1 with boot.bin for Win 8.1. During boot message appears that Boot.bin is missing, but is there!!!

Then tried dseo13b.exe method.

In each attempt I tried to launch Proxyuser but I could see on the DOS window that the program could not connect to the filter...  

Any help is welcome.... Thanks

I tried every method I could search on forums to disable windows driver enforcement with no result.

First I tried ...  Then I tried advanced settings..  Then I tried Readydriver plus 1.1...  Then tried dseo13b.exe method.

In each attempt ...program could not connect to the filter...  

I must first say that I run FSX/TileProxy on a Windows 7 PC - sorry...

However, I found this series of 4-5 posts that look very promising to get FSX/TileProxy running on a Win 8 PC.  At least some folks say they can get TP working on Win 8...  It looks like you need to dig deep to get TP to work, but from your attempts, it looks like you are capable...

http://www.avsim.com/topic/387919-tileproxy-and-windows-8/?p=2492545

Good luck,

John G.

I got mine to work in Windows 10 the same methodology as windows 8. Follow the link that JohnG posted above and disable uac via the regedit method a few post down. Works good.

Regards