Sign in to follow this  
Harley7354

New Forum for Prepare3D Issues

Based on the volume of issues about Prepare3D it appears that a "new" section be constructed to help those people without having to look through all of the "normal" FSX items.

Well a huge amount would not be needed if they read the thing called and it is a strange name, it's called a

Read me file.

Also the topic pinned at the top of this forum.

After reading said read me and uninstall,running Ccleaner and installing into v3 strangely everything is working fine!

I feel Joe that PMDG until they bring out the new fool proof installers people will just blindly go ahead and them post....this is not working.....

Men and read me,s are like men reading instructions, does not happen until we mess up :)

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

I agree about many of the posts that I see (some have been by me) that further research about previously written information would solve most problems.

I don't actually have Prepar3D. I'm using Steam and am very happy at the moment.

Anyway, it just seemed that it would cut down on the number of threads that I have to skip. I try to keep up with what is being considered on the forum.

I don't think it's fair to blame people not reading the release notes though. There have been specific issues which only affect P3D versions. No doubt the same will be true when the X Plane products are launched and cross platform products appear in it. Whether a P3D forum (or FSX-SE or X Plane) is necessary is another matter. As long as people identify it as a P3D issue in the thread title what is the problem? Non P3D users can just leave those threads alone.

This assumes people use meaningful thread titles, which of course is frequently not the case. Meaningless thread titles is one of my pet hates.

ki9cAAb.jpg

This assumes people use meaningful thread titles, which of course is frequently not the case. Meaningless thread titles is one of my pet hates.

Frustrating to be sure. Gotta love the "737 NGX" thread title in the NGX subforum.

Kinda like the person in my area who drives around in a BMW X5 with a license plate that says "X5."

OwfGMFj.png

Kyle Rodgers