Sign in to follow this  
Branech

VoxATC and P3D V3

Hello,

Has someone any news for an update of VoxAtc with P3D V3 ?

Currently, we can not install VoxATC in P3D V3

G

Best thing to do is go to the website and email the dev

ZORAN

Yeah you wont get him on weekends but he will reply within a few days. Im sure he is on to the release though.

ZORAN

I have VoxATC running with my P3D V3. Used Prepar3D 2.5 before.

Just copied VA* from Drive:\Prepar3D v2\Gauges to Drive:\Prepar3D v3\Gauges and manually added gauges to Panel.cfg for each Aircraft I use.

Also copied VX* from Drive:\Prepar3D v2\SimObjects\Misc to Drive:\Prepar3D v3\SimObjects\Misc.

Finaly changed registry key AppPath and SetupPath for HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2 to the root folder of Prepar3D V3.

I also did run setup.exe of version 6.52 and let it repaire.

After all this run Indexer, Panel Setup, runway number updater and indexer.

Please do it at your own risk. I'm not using V2 anymore so I do not care if V2 is working properly.

Regards

Patrick

• Upvote 1

My solution :

create P3DV2 directories Linked to P3DV3 (software, appdata\roaming\Lockheed Martin and programdata\Lockheed Martin) with :

mklink /d "XXX\Prepar3D v2" "XXX\Prepar3D v3".

Then install... And it works !

As much as I don't like to I will wait until he updates the installer, he's normally good when it comes to updating due to new sim versions.

My solution :

create P3DV2 directories Linked to P3DV3 (software, appdata\roaming\Lockheed Martin and programdata\Lockheed Martin) with :

mklink /d "XXX\Prepar3D v2" "XXX\Prepar3D v3".

Then install... And it works !

Do you use both P3Dv2 and p3dv3 ?

i9 13900K    HT off 32 Gb DDR5 @ 7.6  Ghz CL36 Asus Apex HERO Z790  W11 64 bits pro sur Kingston FURY Renegade 2 To,  DCS, P3D5 et MSFS sur 2 ème   Kingston FURY Renegade 2 To , RTX 3090 OC (GPU 2Ghz)  Alim Corsair 1500 W  Gold Ecran ACER  28 pouces  4K  G-SYNC
WC  AIO ARTIC liquid freezer II 420 Boitier Gigabyte 3d mars

Not anymore but I used to before v3.

What I have :

I:\prepar3d v3

I:\prepar3d v2 (created by mklink/d "I:\prepar3d v2" "i:\prepar3d v3")

And the same in %programdata%\lockheed martin and %appdata%\lockheed martin

I will try like you, and I will activate the link only when I will use p3dv3, not when I will use p3dv2.

i9 13900K    HT off 32 Gb DDR5 @ 7.6  Ghz CL36 Asus Apex HERO Z790  W11 64 bits pro sur Kingston FURY Renegade 2 To,  DCS, P3D5 et MSFS sur 2 ème   Kingston FURY Renegade 2 To , RTX 3090 OC (GPU 2Ghz)  Alim Corsair 1500 W  Gold Ecran ACER  28 pouces  4K  G-SYNC

Oups it may be difficult ! In your solution you'll have to rename all original "prepar3d v2" in something like "prepar3d v2 ori " before mklinking.

Ok I will wait the next version to do that... May be at this time I will be sure to not use p3d2.5 anymore...

Hi all,

while it generally works like described for me too, the First Officer does not tune the COM frequency. Anyone experiencing the same issue?

BTW: It also works in combination with Mytraffic 5.4c if the path is added to simobject.cfg as for all previous versions

Dominik