Sign in to follow this  
Branech

VoxATC and P3D V3

will be in next version but still a while yet I have heard by email when I emailed tegwyn. Perhaps a couple of months

Colin hodds

I7 9700K,nvidia 3090 ,ssd ,32gig 3200mhz ram ,win10,prep3d

will be in next version but still a while yet I have heard by email when I emailed tegwyn. Perhaps a couple of months

Good news!

I hope he repair all the problems and bugs.

"will be in next version but still a while yet I have heard by email when I emailed tegwyn. Perhaps a couple of months"

That is a long wait .....

"Perhaps a couple of months"

That could be sometime in the first quarter 2016.

Then another month or so of testing VOXact to see if all is working properly in P3Dv3 flights with various aircraft.

I guess there are many changes in P3Dv3 that cause major problems for VOXatc to be compatible?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

I know very disappointing I really miss being able to use sids and stars not sure how long I can manage with stock atc very poor .

Colin hodds

I7 9700K,nvidia 3090 ,ssd ,32gig 3200mhz ram ,win10,prep3d

I know very disappointing I really miss being able to use sids and stars not sure how long I can manage with stock atc very poor .

For me .. Seeing it could be a long time before I can test VOXatc in P3Dv3 ... I have read some good posts in Avsim forum on ProATC X which some users say works well with P3D v2.5 and P3D v3. May be a good time for me to try ProATC X ...

Best Regards,

This is such a shame.

Having now ditched FSX and gone fully into P3D v3 I want to have a much more immersive ATC experience and this seems to fit the bill particularly with a demo period. But how long to wait?

I suppose I can give it a little time but there is no point in waiting forever..... 

Cheers,

Geoffrey Easton

Voxatc is in the theory the best atc addon. But in the practic it need a deep revision for repair all the bug.

Someone say we will have a update soon. I hope the developer make a revision of all the problem, and not only make it compatible with P3D v3.

If not i will go for new atc addon, probably PFE.

Voxatc is in the theory the best atc addon. But in the practic it need a deep revision for repair all the bug.

Someone say we will have a update soon. I hope the developer make a revision of all the problem, and not only make it compatible with P3D v3.

If not i will go for new atc addon, probably PFE.

I agree with you. For me, ATC voice recognition is a great achievement ... but VoxATC has two major problems: 1) approaches, ignores terrain altitude, 2) STAR not assigned correctly if it start before 60 nm to the destination (according to the rw in use: wind direction)

Alternatively I use ProATCX, that solves these problems ... but, as you all, look forward to a new version of VoxATC to fix these issues ... and some more, I consider minor

"Alternatively I use ProATCX, that solves these problems ... but, as you all, look forward to a new version of VoxATC to fix these issues ."

Same for me.

I just did a post on the PROatc forum and I see it has to be approved by a forum moderator .... did you guys have that also? Does each post have to be approved?

Best Regards,

Yes same here, I assume it is until you have done so many posts. The security on that site seems higher than most forums.

I'm enjoying proatc myself but that has minor bugs too although the latest version is a big improvement and it handles sids, stars and vectoring well.

Im interested in trying vox as i want voice but I only fly prepar3d v3, hopefully it will have its bugs fixed when it is released for v3. Seems like I just need to wait.

Chris

I have MCE, i can use PFE and RC4 with voice recognition. The problem is this atc addons are no as good as voxatc.

Voxatc is easy to setup, and more real. With PFE and RC4 i have the feeling that this programs only do what i pre-program, there are not smart as voxatc supose to be... without bugs of course.

The problem is voxatc is bugged.

My last hope is the next update.

"Yes same here, I assume it is until you have done so many posts."

Right .. finally got my post posted ... approved. But, my next post has to wait for approval again ..strange!

I tried the PMDG737 .. the flight plan is not getting sent to P3Dv3 or the PMDG flight plan folder so I cannt contact Center after listening to ATIS  ...

on a freq change from ATIS to Clearance e.g. should I get an ATC popup window?

Best Regards,

Just for info:

I mentioned:

"I tried the PMDG737 .. the flight plan is not getting sent to P3Dv3 or the PMDG flight plan folder so I cannt contact Center after listening to ATIS  ...

on a freq change from ATIS to Clearance e.g. should I get an ATC popup window?"

Stephen (PROatc forum Admin.) got me on the right track ... I did not select the KEY for Clearance ( #1 key) .... plus, I have since read page 26 (and others) in the manual.

So, all ok so far with PATC.

Best Regards,

There is one GIANT gap in the whole VoxATC vs. Pro-ATC comparison: No VFR flights with Pro-ATC!!!

That is a 100% dealbreaker for me.

And what's with the over-the-top censorship in their forums, although I guess since they run the show they can do what they please.

Jay

Current Build (02/2024): AMD 7800X3D | Asrock X670E Steel Legend MB | Noctua NH-U12S Chromax | 32gb GSkill Trident Z5 DDR5-6000 CAS 30 | Samsung 990 Pro 2tb NVMe Gen4 (OS) | WD Black 4tb NVMe Gen4 (MSFS) | Corsair RM1000x Shift Series PS | ASUS RTX 4090 Strix ROG | LG 55" C2 Display