Sign in to follow this  
Branech

VoxATC and P3D V3

Arround 20 days ago i sent some error log file to voxatc support. i stil waitintg for answer.

This compàny is not like other companies that they always improve and update his product. The voxatc suport is very poor, and they do not even check this forum.

My feeling is that we can not expect to much more from voxatc. You try the demo, if you agrre you buy. If not, do not expect nothing from InternalWorking.

Look like they have another job and now they have no time to spend in support or update voxatc.

I'm pretty happy with what I have, I'd only like not to start migration tool ONLY to configure Vox... Is there some workaround? I mean, beside installation, which I did with MT, how can I config Vox without enabling it everytime? Feelthere jets works fine after install

EDIT: beside the ###### vectoring

Vox is the only add-on I need to use the MT to install, and reconfigure, if needed.

I would much prefer not to have to use it at all, obviously. I don't like the extra clutter it produces, though necessary apparently.

I too am in the process of reinstalling all add'ons into P3D V3.1

VoxAtc is a must have for me. 

I had already deleted P3D V2.5 and was not able to install V2.5 again as the installer notes a newer version is already installed on that PC.

I have read all of this thread but still unsure how to move on. 

Can i use buy the Estonian migration tool and install VoXATC using this tool or should i try to install P3d v2.5 on another PC and move certain files some this other PC to the V3.1 PC?

Thanks for your advice in advance

Fred Koch

I've installed it with the Migration Tool. You just enable it and point Vox indexer to FSX. Migration tool must be enabled everytime you config/index Vox. When you finish configuration, you disable it and play normally

Oke, i have bought myself the migration tool and indeed the install with this tool worked perfect.

I also have the UK enhancement and although it mentions issue with the serial i believe this is properly installed also again.

I have not been able to test a complete IFR flight but startup went fine. VoxATC window back in Prepar3d V3.1 and it is possible to enable and conversate with ground.

So i guess it is all properly working.

Will try a complete flight later when everything is configured properly again.

Well, I finally got VOX installed to be able to use it with P3Dv3. I haven't tried a compete flight yet. One thing that is a pain. Every time I I try to do something in VOX like changing the flight number, I have to make sure the migration tool is running as VOX goes through the installation routine all over again. Just something I'll have to live with until we get an updated version. Or is it, if we get an updated version? 

NAX669.png

Exactly, the same thing I was reporting, it's frustrating, but there's no solution unless we get a new installer. I just can't find what's so different between V2 and V3, moreover, if a tool like MT can workaround this, how difficult can be making an installer doing the same workaround? If the EXACT same software works with some register modification, can't they just modify the register entries in the installer?!

Hey lads, this well off-topic but may I ask if anybody knows how VoxATC can be purchased outside the UK but in EU...? I liked the demo a lot and would like to invest into it... Because the registration page on their official website says: "You can register VoxATC here if you are in the UK or any other country outside the EU. If you are in an EU country (apart from the UK) please don't attempt to register VoxATC here"
Where can I buy it then?

Balint Szarka

CPU Intel i9 9900K OC'd to 5Ghz

RAM 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz (2 x 16GB)

GPU 8GB NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2070 SUPER

Oh I can't paste the site, wait a moment

So all I do is just register there anyways? 

Balint Szarka

You can buy it on RC Simulations co uk (google it). I'm from italy and I bought the download version there, you'll receive the code by mail

Thanks lads, it has been resolved. Bought it on RC Simulations' website. I just gotta wait for the serial key to be sent out to me via email.

Edit: N/A

Balint Szarka

Has anyone heard any word on when we may get a 3.0 compatible installer?  I was extremely impressed via the demo used through the migration tool (aside from a few AI quirks that I can live with) but I'd rather not deal with the migration tool, not to mention vox's quirks even with that.  Will definitely be picking this up once the update is out.

• Upvote 1

Chris DeGroat  

XP11 | MSFS

i9 12900k | 32GB DDR5 RAM | 2TB Samsung EVO SSD (1TB x 2 in RAID 0) | MSI RTX 3090 | Reverb G2 | RealSimGear TBM900 Panel with Yoko+ TQ6+ & TM TPR Pedals

Hello, I wrote an email to dev about a month ago, still no answer.

As we say in Italy, Kaiser84 would agree:

CI SIAMO SCASSATI U CAZz

And I don't want to use migration tool, I want a new installer, since this software is still supported.

It reminds Ezdok software, very powerful software developed by unfourtunates ones