Sign in to follow this  
Mithras

AI Aircraft Not Going Where They Should!

Hi, I have spotted two unrelated AI quirks that I cannot explain, can anyone shed light on these? 

1) At Muscat OOMS I noticed that there were no Qatar Air jets, no matter what time of day or day of the week I sat there. I am using UT2. I thought maybe UT2 had earmarked the airline as Daedalus which I have turned off, so I copied across the OMan Air BGL from my backed up WOAI folder. Still nothing. Checked there were no FS9 traffic files in the same folder ... nothing. Muscat should be heaving with Oman Air ...

2) At Orientalsim's Nairobi, I have lots of traffic, but my cargo aircraft from WOAI always park at the passenger gates. They don't do these at other airports (actually, I did notice A330 Belugas parking at the passenger terminal at Toulouse Blagnac). The Beluga CFG states cargo as its parking code, so I am not sure if this is the fault of the AFCAD's or the aircraft. I can't remember if Toulouse is an AFCAD from AVSIM< or the default. I'd have to check... 

Problem one fixed! I switched Muscat's AFCAD to the FSX default but there was no change. So I reinstalled the WOAI Oman Air package. Initially an error message apoeared saying that the aircraft were not on my system (slthough they were, I checked). But after a second attempt all was well and at Muscat there are now Oman Air jet and an ATR!

Switching to the default AFCAD at Nairobi did not solve the problem there, either, amd the cargo jets cfg's all display CARGO as their parking type. Strange. Looks like I'll have to live with that.