Sign in to follow this  
steve howlett

Saitek?

Hi

Anyone managed to get there Saitek hardware working properly in V3.

I have the Yoke,throttle and Switch panel.so far although the yoke works the front panel isn't lighting up.the switch panel is just dead.i've tried anything i could think of

to get them running.they were a bit hit and miss in 2.5,any suggestions would be appreciated.

steve

Steve

I have yoke & pedals both work no problem in V3. To get my Multipanel to functon i have to reinstall the Saitek Driver each time once simulator is loaded. Hopeful someone else has better answer than this, but it allows multipanel to work as before.

Norman

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X, ASUS PRIME B450-PLUS DDR4 ATX Motherboard, 8GB NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER, 32GB (2x16GB) Adata XPG Gammix D10 DDR4 3200MHz, GameMax Iceberg RGB Watercooler - 240mm,  1TB M.2 PCI-E NVMe Solid State Drive, 2TB SSD, 1TB HDD.

Hi,

I have all the Cessna toys plus TPS running under Win10/P3D3. I just UNinstalled all the Saitek drivers causing continuous hangups when unplugging and this was it. No idea who provides the drivers I am running now (automatically found from Windows) but they just work.

I also have my 9 FIPs running in a networked configuration (via Simconnect using the Saitek drivers), no issues.

Radio etc. panels are driven via SPAD.neXt (again networked) which works, too. A networked (Simconnect based) configuration requires the paid version, however, I would expect a local installation to work, too, You just might try it (after there is a working FSUIPC available, which the local version relies on).

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

Hi

Just found the Old Spad drivers,loaded them up and now my switch panel works.I have spadNext,bit hit and miss for me.might give it another go.

thanks all

steve

Michael, it's great that you were able to get your Saitek Cessna stuff working properly. I, too, have a Saitek Cessna yoke (with the same problems you had). Following your guidance, I uninstalled the 2006 driver; it was replaced by a 2011 driver. However, the problem did not go away - it behaves exactly the same way!

EDIT: Before this, I had tried a Mad Catz beta Win10 driver for the non-Cessna Yoke (provided by Mad Catz). Although the driver works well with the Cessna yoke, it also behaves the same way when unplugging the USB connector.

Frans

EDIT: Before this, I had tried a Mad Catz beta Win10 driver for the non-Cessna Yoke (provided by Mad Catz). Although the driver works well with the Cessna yoke, it also behaves the same way when unplugging the USB connector.

Frans

Oh my god...

I just looked up, My Cessna yoke driver is called "HID conformal Game Controller" (obviously generic)  and the version is 10.0.10240.16384 (same for pedals). It was automaticall installed after uninstalling the Saitek drivers and having Win 10 (64 bit) search for new hardware. All the functions including hat switch do work well, thus I ask myself if I should install new Saitek drivers at all should they ever be able to provide them.

Not sure it it matters, all my Saitek gear is connected via powered HUBs.

Kind regards, Michael

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

After uninstalling, I unplugged the yoke and plugged it back in. I automatically get the "Saitek Pro Flight Cessna Yoke (HID)" driver. When I click on "Update Software Driver", Windows tells me that my driver is up to date. I tried this several times.

Frans

I am afraid I can't help further ... as far as I recall that's just what I did, too... Computers are strange animals.

Kind regards, Michael

My solution to the problem is to disable the yoke when I'm finished flying. This avoids the bad side effects of disconnecting the yoke.

Frans