Sign in to follow this  
Manny

P3D V3 and Sweet FX

I tried the sweet fx that I had in V2.3 nad move it over to V3 and it seems work without any issues

But I the colors  were not as vivid as in P3D v2 so I tried modifying the sweet fx settings.txt and then resized the winfow for the change to take effect but nothing changes... I then did some extreme setting to make sure..and yeah no changes

But there is a difference from default to sweet fx (when I hit "pause/break" key..so that confirms sweet fx woks)

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Try and grab reshade from reshade.me instead. You won't be disappointed.

Thank you  Florian.. I have downloaded it.. I am watching some you tube video of this.. I am going to check it out.

Is this thing  stable?

Manny

Haven't had any issues throughout today. I've been spending all day testing and tweaking it with some awesome results.

Everything works pretty much on the fly and for the first time is adjustable through a pretty nice GUI.

I only found that it would conflict with the accu feel addon, so I had to get rid of it. Apart from that not a single crash a very little impact on performance. I'm currently using about 10 out of more than 70 available sharers. Of course with the "right" setting you'll bring your GPU to its knees.

I notice that it uses sweetfx as well

So what does reshade do that sweet fx does not?  

Can I do reshade only? 

What are you using for P3D? Are you using both?

Manny

Reshade is basically a package of different shaders like sweetfx, gemfx, masterfx,... All under one roof working together and easily controllable.

I used to use various older version of reshade for p3dv2.5 and updated to 1.0.0 now using p3dv3.

Hello Guys

Maybe you can help me out.

I just installed Prepar3D V3 and the latest version of sweetFX with default settings, and when i try tu run P3D i have this popup message:

The procedure entry point CreateDXGIFactory2 could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3d11.dll

And P3D won't run.

If I delete d3d9.dll and dxgi.dll from the roor folder of P3D, it works again but i have no SWeetFX.

You know what could be wrong?

Thanks!!