Sign in to follow this  
JJJackson

NEW FSUIPC

Install complete FSUIPC version 4.946 Install_FSUIPC4.946 for FSX, FSX-SE and Prepar3D versions 1.4, 2.0-2.5 and 3.0

-- Added support for PMDG 777X data offsets

-- Added support for P3D v3.

-- See included document for main list of changes

Jack

the Swede in Spain

thanks for the heads up. link is dead at the moment :(

Installed into v3. No issues. FSUIPC works great. 

Evan Hardin 

Thanks Jack - no problems install great - thanks Pete

Rich Sennett

Struggling to set up my throttle reversers. Just updated and registered but still the same issue. In the buttons tab I don't have the individual engine controls like I used to. What am I missing?

Chris

Is there a way to copy over all the key mappings/axis from 2.5 to 3? I use FSUIPC and SPAD and have lots of customisations I don't want to have to redo :P

Is there a way to copy over all the key mappings/axis from 2.5 to 3? I use FSUIPC and SPAD and have lots of customisations I don't want to have to redo :P

Just copy the files from the one's Modules folder to the other's, in particular the FSUIPC4.INI file -- but also any Macro, Lua and Profile files. Easiest to copy the whole shebang.

Pete

Win10: 22H2 19045.2728
CPU: 9900KS at 5.5GHz
Memory: 32Gb at 3800 MHz.
GPU:  RTX 24Gb Titan
2 x 2160p projectors at 25Hz onto 200 FOV curved screen

Hi Pete, i installed FSUIPC 4.946 into P3D V3, the problem is that my Saitek 2x quadrants won't work inside fsuipc Joystick Calibration, i move all of them but nothing seems to be happening. I reinstalled FSUIPC and still nothing. Also the throttle 1 on every airplane has a different idle zone, number 2,3,4 have a 16383 both in and out but number 1 has in 6890 and out 1647. There is no way to change anything, is like they do not communicate somehow. Any feedback would be appreciated thank you in advance.   B)

Edited: i disconnected one of the 2 quadrants and tested it with the other one and is the same problem

I tried to change the values for the Yoke and rudder pedals but fsuipc looks like it doesn't recognize anything.

All Saitek drivers and windows are up to date.

All Simconnects are installed especially this one C:\Prepar3D v3\redist\Interface\FSX-SP2-XPACK\retail\lib.

My OS is Win 7 64bit pro

I tried to change my Saitek USB from 2.0 port to 3.0 port, same issue.

Calibration from windows is no longer possible with new drivers, don't know why. 

It was working fine until i installed FSUIPC 4.946, thats why i ask here.

Hi Pete, i installed FSUIPC 4.946 into P3D V3, the problem is that my Saitek 2x quadrants won't work inside fsuipc Joystick Calibration, i move all of them but nothing seems to be happening

You say Calibration, not Assignment, so I assume you are assigning in P3D? If so see the L-M support forum which has several reports about this problem in P3D V3.

If you are Assigning in FSUIPC, then please see the FAQ subforum on my Support Forum. There are threads with instructions for fixing this sort of thing, which seems frequent with Saitek installations.

Support for FSUIPC is more concentrated in my Support Forum.

Pete

Pete

Win10: 22H2 19045.2728
CPU: 9900KS at 5.5GHz
Memory: 32Gb at 3800 MHz.
GPU:  RTX 24Gb Titan
2 x 2160p projectors at 25Hz onto 200 FOV curved screen

I tried my old Logitech Freedom 2.4 and it was the same issue. I set throttle 1 from settings-controls in p3d for the slider on my old joystick and it asked me if i wanted to re-assign and i choose yes.

Then i tried again my Saitek quadrant and for some weird reason it was back to normal, i checked again the old joystick slider and that was perfect as well. So 1 problem down, 1 to go. In the FSUIPC i try to assign the throttles of the saitek and it won't do anything for any plane, i tried with the PMDG T7 to calibrate my spoiler or any of the other levers but they do not communicate with FSUIPC. 

I am looking as we speak on your  FAQ subforum and in LM support forum. 

But i never had any problems in the past with fsuipc not communicating with the throttles.

I will keep you posted

Mamas 

I have just tried to install FSUIPC 4.946, but it is displaying a "can't find fsx.exe" error message during the installation. I only have P3D v3 installed....

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Chris, it means the uninstall or whatever you did to get rid of FSX didn't delete the registry key.  FSUIPC installer finds that and so goes looking for the FSX.exe (look in the log) - which you won't have any more .

Look in HKEY_CURRENT_USER  then Software,  Microsoft Games,  for Flight Simulator (10.0 is under that) but delete the whole Flight Simulator key and the SDK key if you have it.  The P3D v2 uninstall leaves the key behind as well  ;-(    Worth running CCleaner as well