Sign in to follow this  
raymar

New 2015 style repaint nearing completion - Phenom 300

I have been plugging away on this newest livery. It has been a true nightmare, but, I am just about ready to make a few limited editions for beta testing. If interested send me a PM. I'm thinking about 10 copies should be enough to find all the gremlins and loose ends. Everything will not be perfect in the end but it will be a good effort.

I like the very conservative color combination. I'm thinking I will name it the Silver Bullet. Once I nail this one down, I will adapt it to the black bottom and tail and silver fuselage that we are starting to see come off the assembly line in Melbourne.

I also need suggestions for Registration Numbers and Countries.

Regards,

Ray

SilverBullet_1.JPG

SilverBullet_2.JPG

SilverBullet_3.JPG

SilverBullet_4.JPG

SilverBullet_5.JPG

SilverBullet_5a.JPG

SilverBullet_5b.jpg

• Like 2

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Very nice repaint, I thought you were taking a break.

Oh yes...a suggestion for registration, N690EE & F-FROG  :P

Darryl

Great Job Ray,

Beautiful

Sean McCormack | Virgin Australia | i7 8700K @ 5.2Ghz | Asus Maximus XI | G.Skill RIPJAWS 32GB DDR4 3200MHZ | Asus STRIX-GTX1080Ti | 2 x Samsung 850 EVO SSD RAID 0 | Corsair HX1000i  | Win 10 64bit | HTC Vive, HMD Odyssey, Oculus Rift-S and Pimax 5k+ | Twitch twitch.tv/djsean00 | Youtube youtube.com/djsean00

I was watching the President's Cup (Golf for those that may not know) and I decided it was moving so slowly that I could tackle the Carenado Paint Puzzle and watch the match at the same time. Day 2 and things are progressing.

Regards,

Ray

view8.JPG

view6.JPG

• Like 1

Hi Ray! That "Silver Bullet" job looks superb! Have you given all you limited editions away already? Any chance of uploading it?

Thanks!

Gunther

Was this ever released?

I don't think so, but I did send out a few almost completed copies. Which one are you interested in - the light colored one or the darker colored one?

The dark one was uploaded to the library in October or November. Search for C-GMSO.

Regards,

Ray

I don't think so, but I did send out a few almost completed copies. Which one are you interested in - the light colored one or the darker colored one?

The dark one was uploaded to the library in October or November. Search for C-GMSO.

Regards,

Ray

Both! I'll grab the light one from the library.

Send Me a Copy of Phenom 300 N555SB , New Style Livery .

Pleeease!

victorfochezatto@hotmail.com

Sorry Victor,

I lost interest in some of these repaints. The texture files are so damn hard to work with it is depressing how long it takes to fix each of these little glitches. I did do an inspection and marked the problem areas with N555SB but, I don't have the time or energy to fix this one anytime soon. I will be glad to send you this very rough copy - it will fly - just looks like crap when you start looking at it up close.

Regards,

Ray

N555SB.JPG

Fixes needed.JPG

fixes needed right side.JPG