Sign in to follow this  
waynelp

No visual translation of my control Yoke or parking brake to VC

I have a small problem with the Yoke and parking brake actions of my cockpit translating to the VC of the 777 in both FSX and P3D, (ither version when it is loaded.)  I can control the A/C with the yoke in manual flight.  The foot pedals work fine for rudder and brakes.

My controls do operate normally in the 737 in both platforms but not the 777.  I have the latest updates for all that is required.  There is no visual representation of Ailerons or the parking brake lever.  

The Ailerons on the wings  do show operation if I use the keyboard controls, but not the parking brake. It does not show as operating on the text message on the screen either.  

I use Precision flight controls and have the latest PFchid141 and FSUIPC loaded and operating.

I have done the sim connect repair and start the aircraft from the scenerio screen to get the mouse to operate the VC.  But it does it in both FSX and P3d.

They did show operation at one time before some update of product. This showed up before P3dV3.  I have reinstalled the A/C and unplugged and re-plugged the yoke, no joy.

Ideas ?

Thank You,

Wayne L Pierce
737 # 162444;777 #305562 JS41; B1900; B747; 737NG; MD11
My Computer; WIN7 SP1, P3dv3.2, 16GB  I-7 3.50ghz processors, Nvidia GEforce 980 GPU, 2X SATA HD's. Seagate 1tb, WD 600GB - This is for the FS program only. I use 3 total computers for my cockpit, all add-ons are controlled via LAN connections. UTX, GEX, REX, A2A Accu-feel, Tongass Fijords,FTX sceneries All.

Thanks for replying.   

Yes it is checked.   Still working on the problem.

Thanks

Wayne L Pierce
My Computer; WIN7 SP1, P3dv3.2, 16GB  I-7 3.50ghz processors, Nvidia GEforce 980 GPU, 2X SATA HD's. Seagate 1tb, WD 600GB - This is for the FS program only. I use 3 total computers for my cockpit, all add-ons are controlled via LAN connections. UTX, GEX, REX, A2A Accu-feel, Tongass Fijords,FTX sceneries All.

After further testing.  Success!

I found the yoke would not work correctly in the yoke control function of simulator. It would keep the Ailerons turned left.

I use FSUIPC for all assignments, always have and will.  I had to remove the yoke assignments from the FSUIPC "normal axis" and reassign it to FSUIPC calibration mode for it to be read by the 777. 

Thank You,

Wayne L Pierce