Sign in to follow this  
bigpappy777

P3D V3 Compatible

It is not compatible at this time. This company does a very poor job at updating their aircraft when new P3D versions come out. Every other payware addons I have is now V3 compatible but this one. To add insult to injury they continue to release new aircraft all the while providing no support to those aircraft that people have already purchased. I would be very careful buying a P3D products from Carenado. 

• Upvote 1

I have 50 flights with it in 3.2 with no issues.  Just purchased it a few months ago, maybe a different version.

Hans Soule

Just purchased P3Dv3. I got the 1900 working by downloading from the site of my original purchase (over 2 years ago) and installing that way. Looks great!

Looks okay, but I wouldn't say great in P3D v3.3. There are still exterior texture issues. It's funny that their P46T Malibu, which is an older aircraft in their hanger, and it works better in P3D than the 1900.

I just tried to have a flight yesterday night with P3DV3.4 and the autopilot had totally random behavior, you just can't set the alt in the alt setting for instance.

This plane was absolutely OK before but it seems that V3.4 changed the rules.

Thanks for posting this, NN_Avirex. I was considering to get the 1900D during the sale, but it appears it wouldn't be of any use for me.

Peter

I just tried to have a flight yesterday night with P3DV3.4 and the autopilot had totally random behavior, you just can't set the alt in the alt setting for instance.

This plane was absolutely OK before but it seems that V3.4 changed the rules.

Fancied getting this plane since back in my FSX days but only got it after I upgraded to P3DV3.4. I'm glad you posted you were having problems with it because I for the life of me couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong...

Try the 2D AP panel with the 1900 in P3D. The AP definitely works better that way.