Sign in to follow this  
parsec

Project MD-82 & -83 by A.T.S.

Thanks to all of you!

ATS Quality, a new standard for Flight Simulation!

That's our goal, but customers will have the last word on this!

Our web site: http://ats-simulations.com/

Our MD-82/83 Project Youtube channel: A.T.S. Aircraft Training Solutions

Video development preview created by Thomas Rasmussen: Aircraft Training Solutions (A.T.S.) MD-82 for X-Plane 10 - Preview

That's great news!

@alfamike: Could you explain what you mean by navdata required for LNAV? I am new to X-Plane and startet with 11beta. I don't have any navdata. If I would by one it would be a Navigraph cycle. So where does that leave me?

Regards, Perry

Bought! Installed in XP latest XP 10 release. Didn't get a serial key from x-plane.org (yet), so can't activate, or take it for a spin:( Sent an e-mail to the store - hope it gets sorted quickly:D

@alfamike: Could you explain what you mean by navdata required for LNAV? I am new to X-Plane and startet with 11beta. I don't have any navdata. If I would by one it would be a Navigraph cycle. So where does that leave me?

X-Plane 10 does use Navdata files in order to allow the GPS navigation, those files are different than the other default format (such earth_nav.dat) and those are the files that our plane needs in order to use our custom FMS system.

Unfortunately X-Plane 11 no longer have those files as default due the features of the new version, but those files are still needed by a great number of free and payware aircrafts... even more unfortunately our plane is not yet fully compatible with X-Plane 11 due our customisations and the problems that are still present in the beta versions, so until XP11 will be declared final we can't start to understand why something doesn't work as planned as they do with XP10.

We can't say that Navigraph data is 100% compatible as they never, never, never answered our information requests regarding their data format (Aerosoft did that in almost real time), some of our beta testers does use Navigraph data I was able to fix the incompatibilities we encountered but we can't say that we found all of them, if any... anyway like I already did if something strange will be found I'll fix that.

Bought! Installed in XP latest XP 10 release. Didn't get a serial key from x-plane.org (yet), so can't activate, or take it for a spin:( Sent an e-mail to the store - hope it gets sorted quickly:D

Yes, we do know that some customers doesn't have received the confirmation mail with the serial number, I know that the store is fixing this problem but I don't know how many are now ok so if you are still waiting for the code please let me know.

It's been taken down from the org store?

Yes, but only because this morning we told Nicolas that that was an early and unplanned release (we weren't ready for the release), not because problems with the plane or any complaint done on the .org (bugs are always possible and I'll fix them as soon as possible, but I really can't do too much when complaints are caused by wrong procedures, ours it not that load'n'fly kind of plane).

Sales will be reopen as soon as we'll do every activities we had planned for today, those activities already planned to be done before the release.

Video development preview created by Thomas Rasmussen: Aircraft Training Solutions (A.T.S.) MD-82 for X-Plane 10 - Preview

Got it working @alfamike, and I´m loving your work!! It´s brilliant!

Sales will be reopen as soon as we'll do every activities we had planned for today, those activities already planned to be done before the release.

I saw the plane at the x-plane.org before coming home.

When I got home, the plane had dissapeared.

Waiting for the plane, and all I can say is... I can't wait.

I hope you to release soon another again.

Greetings

Thank you very much Kristoffer, your words are indeed a breath of fresh air.

I hope you to release soon another again.

Greetings

Thank you Papelino!

K,

What are your first impressions, including how the sound is rendered?  I'd love to hear the sounds, as that is as important to me for immersion, as is a good flight model.

Thanks!

Bill

K,

What are your first impressions, including how the sound is rendered?  I'd love to hear the sounds, as that is as important to me for immersion, as is a good flight model.

Thanks!

Bill

The sound is absolutely AMAZING!!  

Actually one of the best that I have ever heard to come built into the simulation right from the developer. The sound is at a level with Blue Sky Star sound addon packages, in my opinion.

The cockpit is also so beautifully made.  A.T.S. has done a beautiful job on this MD80. 

Yes, but only because this morning we told Nicolas that that was an early and unplanned release (we weren't ready for the release), not because problems with the plane or any complaint done on the .org (bugs are always possible and I'll fix them as soon as possible, but I really can't do too much when complaints are caused by wrong procedures, ours it not that load'n'fly kind of plane).

AlfaMike, I hate that this mistake happened to you, but I have to admit that I'm really glad that I was able to slip in there and grab my copy  :rolleyes:

I love your work.  This aircraft simulation is simply a work of art.

I know that there are a couple of little things that I am having some trouble with, but if you suspect it may be something that I'm doing wrong on my end, please don't hesitate to tell me.

Normally I'm slow to contact support on stuff like this because I just assume I'm doing something wrong, and eventually read forums/manuals and find out what it is.  I have operated MD80 simulations before, but every one of them have individual characteristics that have to be learned, and none were really intended to be as complex as this one is.  This one will be the best.

Bob

Thank you very much Bob!

Now I have to come back at work to fix that hydraulic issue (actually the only one I was able to recognise as a real bug), then I'll continue to check for the other reported issues.

• Upvote 1

The sound is absolutely AMAZING!!  

Actually one of the best that I have ever heard to come built into the simulation right from the developer. The sound is at a level with Blue Sky Star sound addon packages, in my opinion.

The cockpit is also so beautifully made.  A.T.S. has done a beautiful job on this MD80. 

AlfaMike, I hate that this mistake happened to you, but I have to admit that I'm really glad that I was able to slip in there and grab my copy  :rolleyes:

I love your work.  This aircraft simulation is simply a work of art.

I know that there are a couple of little things that I am having some trouble with, but if you suspect it may be something that I'm doing wrong on my end, please don't hesitate to tell me.

Normally I'm slow to contact support on stuff like this because I just assume I'm doing something wrong, and eventually read forums/manuals and find out what it is.  I have operated MD80 simulations before, but every one of them have individual characteristics that have to be learned, and none were really intended to be as complex as this one is.  This one will be the best.

Bob

Thanks so much for the heads up on the sounds with the MD-82.  It seems very promising and I'm looking forward to flying, and hearing, this bird!

Bill

Guest Mik75

When will it be available for purchase again?