Sign in to follow this  
phrgflyer

unable to download

I am trying to d/l the CYEG - Demonton International Airport in Prepar3D - Scenery and get the message -- Alert 421 50 users (the maximum) are already logged in, sorry.

Harry Nelson

I've just been notified about this error through another forum topic and we will investigate its cause.

Getting this same error as well today, have had no problems downloading over the past few days till now.

Thanks

Jack

Jack Johnston

Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

Please report the result of the following:
1) Does this happen all the time with all files you try to download or with certain files only? If certain files, Are you able to download those files at a later time?

2) The next time you get this error in Firefox, please try another browser and report if the same error occurs.

I'm using IE11, with Internet Download Manager.

1) This was the first time I received this error after many years of successful downloading. It was one file only that I was trying to download, and I was able to get it after about a dozen attempts.

Thanks

Jack

Jack Johnston

Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

As you probably all have guessed, this error indicates that the max number of active users connected simultaneously has been reached, thus the only solution is to wait a few minutes while some users finish downloading and then try again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I am experiencing a similar problem.  I have tried to download a few files and each time I get an FTP Server warning and a popup asking for a username and password, which I have not filled in out of seciruty reasons (or it gives me the option of logging on anonymously, which does not work either).  Tried it in both IE11 and Firefox several times over the last 24 hours.

Ran MSE and malwarebytes to make sure my system is clean and nothing pops up.

I have never experienced this before.  It typically goes right straight to the Open/Save/Run dialog and I always select "Save".  I get that dialog, but the "FTP Server" popup occurs as soon as I hit save.

Just to check I downloaded files from simviation, flightsim, and suclaro just to make sure something in my system wasn't blocking downloads.  They all downloaded successfully just as I expected.

Randy

Maximuml users warning popup

So maximum users for days !!

That's bad and certainly not real

I suspect a library data bug .. or library under some sort of attack !!!

I'm also getting this with downloading the World of AI packages. It pops up every few seconds. No matter what time of day. So please do investigate. As navtech said it can't be that you have all the time the maximum number of connections.

Martin Maaskant

ALT326

Visit www.altairva.com

I get the same error since about one week using Firefox. No matter what time or file I try to download.

I didn't get this error once in 10 years and now I get it every time - I agree with the others and suspect a bug in the library system.

Tried as well with EDGE and get a "Hmm, we can’t reach this page." error.

Max

i9 9900K @5GHz | Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Ultra | 32GB Gskill 3200C14 | Palit GTX 1080Ti Super Jetstream

2x Samsung 840Evo SSD | BenQ PD3200Q 32"

I haven't been able to download anything since the site came back from it's service upgrade. I get a error that says "this page can't be displayed." (I am using IE11)

• Upvote 1