Sign in to follow this  
phrgflyer

unable to download

It's viral LOL

Same here .....

Tell it's too many connection (max users quotat)

I don't think so ... must be a more serious problem ....

Hope that the Avsim library gurus work on it ......

I am having same issue, whether using IE11 or Chrome.   After selecting Download, just spins, never comes back. I left one going for over 1/2 hour.

Just wanted to let you know that I can now download files with Firefox. but still can't download files with Internet Explorer.

I just installed Firefox.  Still unable to download.  Get "Begining FTP Transaction", but nothing happens.   Sits at connecting.   So now I have tried Firefox, Chrome, and IE11 all with the same results.

Did not have this problem prior to site updates over the weekend.

Bill

I'm using the woai downloader but having trouble for a couple of weeks now. I hoped that the 421 error message was solved but still receiving this error message, 421, when trying to download the woai files.

Same issue here for the last three days.  Chrome and IE11; and I don't want to install another browser.

Just downloaded using Firefox.  Unable to with IE11.

Regards,

Claude Franklin

Seems that most are having issues with IE11 and Chrome, can you guys please log out, clear you cookie cache and try again?

If afterwards you receive any error messages please send them to us here or at 'library[at]avsim[dot]com'.

I log out and cleared my cookie cache then logged back in and I still can't download using IE11.

After I click on download it will go to the page to where the download starts, but instead of downloading the file the error "This page can't be displayed" is coming up.

I´m having the exact same problem even after clearing my cookie caches in both Google Chrome and Internet Explorer. It´s been like that since Avsim updated the servers.

George Clark