Sign in to follow this  
drego22

SOP 2 Button control (Shutdown Checklist Problem)

After shutting engines down at the Gate and F/O calls for disarm doors, and waiting a few minutes, he doesn't shut the lights and ETC off, also, when I request Shutdown Check List, he keeps saying Standby! Please help me resove this issue! Thanks in advanced!

Andre'

Andre Chambers

Hi Brian,

I'm still having the same problem as mentioned here in SOP2 button control. I've had this since installing but have not mentioned it as it is only an annoyance, but I thought I'd see if I can get it fixed.

I've confirmed that the taxi light is set to off and the parking brake is set, but I am still getting standby from the FO when I call for the Shutdown Checklist.

I'm running P3D v3.1 with FS2Crew 737 reboot version 1.1.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Brian,

I'm still having the same problem as mentioned here in SOP2 button control. I've had this since installing but have not mentioned it as it is only an annoyance, but I thought I'd see if I can get it fixed.

I've confirmed that the taxi light is set to off and the parking brake is set, but I am still getting standby from the FO when I call for the Shutdown Checklist.

I'm running P3D v3.1 with FS2Crew 737 reboot version 1.1.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have the same problem. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS

Well I flew this morning and the shutdown worked fine.....

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS

Glad it worked fine... what did you do differently this time?

I have no idea. I will have to run it again a few times and note what happens. 

I found out what I had to do to get the shutdown checklist to work. It kept on saying "standby" when I hit the button.  I had to hit the down arrow key to get it to move to the next check which was "parking brake". Then it all worked from there.  

You shouldn't need to hit the down arrow key.

The modes should change automatically.

Check the tutorial again... ensure you're following it to the letter around the shutdown section.

If the FO is always saying "standby", it's because he has not completed his shutdown flow.

Ensure the Taxi Light is off when you set the parking brake and cut off both fuel levers.

That will ensure you hit the trigger for the FO to start his shutdown flow.

You shouldn't need to hit the down arrow key.

The modes should change automatically.

Check the tutorial again... ensure you're following it to the letter around the shutdown section.

If the FO is always saying "standby", it's because he has not completed his shutdown flow.

Ensure the Taxi Light is off when you set the parking brake and cut off both fuel levers.

That will ensure you hit the trigger for the FO to start his shutdown flow.

Hi Bryan. I'm experience the same bug, there is no flow for shutdown after parking and the engines kill.

There's no bug as far I can tell.

Double check the tutorial.  Ensure the taxi light is off.

http://www.support.fs2crew.com/help/manuals/#pageid=pmdg_737_ngx_reboot

Also, if you have external hardware connected to the Mixture control, check for that, too.

There's no bug as far I can tell.

Double check the tutorial.  Ensure the taxi light is off.

http://www.support.fs2crew.com/help/manuals/#pageid=pmdg_737_ngx_reboot

Also, if you have external hardware connected to the Mixture control, check for that, too.

I have carefully checked this multiple times. Taxi light off-------Parking brake on. --------- Shut down checklist----- Standby-----Shutdown checklist------ Standby... and on and on. The only way to move past standby  is to arrow key down to Parking brake, and then it progresses normally. If you don't arrow key down, it will say standby forever...

Another issue that happens after landing, is before I clear the runway, without touching anything, the Cleanup procedure starts by itself, so by the time I hit the turnoff off the active everything is done.  Why is that?   

Another issue that happens after landing, is before I clear the runway, without touching anything, the Cleanup procedure starts by itself, so by the time I hit the turnoff off the active everything is done.  Why is that?

There's a config option to have the spoiler trigger the after landing flow... that's actually more realistic.  In the real world, the usual trigger for the FO to start his after landing flow is the Capt stowing the speed brake.

So check that option.  I suspect it's set to Yes and your spoiler is stowed (or at least being detected as stowed) and the ground speed is below 25 knots.

for the shutdown procedure, send me a Support Ticket.

I want to see what you're doing via a Remote Desktop.

Cheers,

There's a config option to have the spoiler trigger the after landing flow... that's actually more realistic.  In the real world, the usual trigger for the FO to start his after landing flow is the Capt stowing the speed brake.

So check that option.  I suspect it's set to Yes and your spoiler is stowed (or at least being detected as stowed) and the ground speed is below 25 knots.

Cheers,

I had that spoiler option  set to yes as you said... Thanks.