Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Low

All aircraft in P3D v3 pulling to one side

Good point Chas - I've been reading these posts and wondering why *I* don't have that problem. I assigned ALL inputs to yoke, rudder and TQ in FSUIPC and have all controllers disabled in P3D. Copied my FSUIPC.INI folder over and all is good. The only movement I get is either due to wind or torque.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

Oddly enough I had the same problem with my airplanes tugging hard left on the taxiway.  I have Saitek Rudder and Yoke, and have them unchecked in P3D as I use FSUIPC.  I "think" that I fixed problem by going into the P3D controls menu, clicking on the AXIS tab on the top and deleting all of the axis assignments within P3D.  I just tested and no hard pulling anymore on the taxiway.  I hope this helps.

I'm finding this interesting, because I've had problems with the port wing dropping for quite a long time (I think maybe as long as I've been using P3D) and I've tried everything I can think of to correct it. I've mapped the axes through the program and through FSUIPC but it makes no difference.

I've been wondering if it's my joystick, a Thrustmaster Warthog that I've never really bonded with. I've contacted Thrustmaster support and they've sent me a tool to calibrate it but still I have the problem.

My previous joystick was a Saitek X52 pro which was great and I've recently been thinking about giving up on the Warthog and buying a Saitek X55, but common sense would suggest that the Warthog should be the better joystick. Maybe it's not the joystick at all, but the program? 

Ian

I have the same problem in V3, all aircraft pulling to the right while accel down runway.

I have the same problem in V3, all aircraft pulling to the right while accel down runway.

Well, that's the exact opposite of the left pull being discussed here ! Run through the same checks as here ?

Disabled all the controller axes in the sim and set them only through FSUIPC ? That is going to be an issue for many simmers until L-M fix it.

yep

Helpful.

Try this: as you start the takeoff roll, add some down elevator - the intent is to `pin` the nosewheel to the runway and may stop the turn - but many aircraft exhibit left or right turn tendencies IRL.

Perhaps quote a specific instance, provide full controller and hardware information and maybe someone could actually help in any further posts.

Same problem reported by a couple of people on the Aerosoft Airbus problem with V3. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS

Does this happen only to prop aircraft, or also with jets ?

If it's prop aircraft only then it might relate to the changes in the prop physics from slow to flight regime ?

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since October 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

My problem is with any aircraft. I've tried assigning the accesses exclusively through FSUIPC but it makes no difference. I've also turned torque etc off but all to no avail.

Ian

I'm finding this interesting, .... been wondering if it's my joystick, a Thrustmaster Warthog that I've never really bonded with. ... but common sense would suggest that the Warthog should be the better joystick. Maybe it's not the joystick at all, but the program? 

Ian

I had only glorious experiences with my TMHW since it came out....ok i lied...Aerosofts A-318-21 throttle...is still giving me fits...I had it solved at one point, see my vids...gotta go back and listen to myself.

Chas

My first sim flight simulator pD25zEJ.jpg

Take a ride to Stinking Creek! http://youtu.be/YP3fxFqkBXg Win10 Pro, GeForce GTX 1080TI/Rizen5 5600x  OCd,32 GB RAM,3x1920 x 1080, 60Hz , 27" Dell TouchScreen,TM HOTAS Warthog,TrackIR5,Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals HP reverbG2,Quest2

Well, that's the exact opposite of the left pull being discussed here !

Not exactly true. My planes pull to the left as I start to accelerate, and then they all swerve to the right! I suspect that this is exactly the same issue as others are experiencing. To be honest, it is stopping me from flying. I don't want an aircraft swerving around all over the place during the take off roll. I am used to an arrow straight take off run, and I want it back!!

Does this happen only to prop aircraft, or also with jets ?

It happens with all of my aircraft. I first noticed it with the PMDG 737NGX (and thought it was an issue related to that), but then I tried the default Baron, and experienced exactly the same problem. I had noticed a problem in SLEW mode prior to that, because my first checks in P3D v3 were in slew mode to see if various airport scenery packages had installed correctly.

For the record.....how do I assign the axes in FSUIPC? I have never done that before. I have always used the default axis assignments.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Interesting, as I'm running P3Dv3 on my Windows 10 machine, have the latest registered version of FSUIPC installed, am using a Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS with CH Pedals, have everything set up directly in P3D (not FSUIPC), have flown v3 a lot this past week and do not have this problem in any stock or A2A/PMDG aircraft.  P-Factor and wind gusts of course require rudder work, but nothing like you guys are describing... very odd.  Definitely not an across the board problem.

For the record.....how do I assign the axes in FSUIPC? I have never done that before. I have always used the default axis assignments.

From memory:

1. Disable all control surface axis within P3D for all attached controllers, i.e. delete the axis assignments,

2. Open FSUIPC and click on the AXES tab.

3. Move an axis on one of your controllers and FSUIPC will pick it up.

4. On the left in the FSUIPC window I tick 'Send as normal FSX axis'.

5. Put a tick in the first tick box below the entry in step 4, and choose whichever axis you wish to assign from the drop down list.

6. Repeat 3 to 5 for all other axis you wish to assign.

In step 5 you can assign up to 4 simulator axis to one physical axis by selecting the other tick boxes in the same fashion.

I think that should cover the basics for you.

I've got a similar problem - A2A C172 pulling to the left, I haven't tried others aircraft yet.  I'm running v3 on a new build PC with so there should be no legacy issues, I have CH Products controllers and I don't have FSUPIC installed yet.  All controls have been calibrated and I've checked assignments for conflicts.  It doesn't make a difference if I set auto-rudder or not.  So I'm adding my voice and watching this thread with interest!

Raj Grover