Sign in to follow this  
peppy197

ProATC-X in P3D V3 always crashing before TOD

Yesterday I just downloaded ProAtc X for the first time and did a flight from KLAX to KSFO and I had the same thing happen to me at TOD. P3dv3 crashed and ProAtc still was active. Being new to ProAtc software I was without clue of what had happened. I hope I can figure out what caused this.

Nick Sciortino

Jarkko, on 30 Nov 2015 - 1:24 PM, said:

Please register on the support forum and have a look at the link Bobsk8 posted earlier on this thread: http://www.pointsoftware.de/proatcxforum/forum/index.php/topic,106.0.html

Most common cause is that ProATC is configured to talk with FSX, but the sim in use is P3D.

Thanks for the reply.

I did as you said, I registered to the forum yesterday and I just tried to open the link that you posted and I received a message that states that either the Board is missing or I do not have privileges to view the board. IO must have done something wrong,What did I do wrong?

Nick Sciortino

... that either the Board is missing or I do not have privileges to view the board. IO must have done something wrong,What did I do wrong?

The registration details didn't connect to a valid purchase. Most likely missing data or invalid details. I've been told, that a forum admin has sent you a PM to help with the registration.

The registration details didn't connect to a valid purchase. Most likely missing data or invalid details. I've been told, that a forum admin has sent you a PM to help with the registration.

Thank you

Nick Sciortino

Having the same issue. Yesterday i did a flight without PRO-ATC and had sme issue. Sincse loadinf Pro-ATC, i have not been able to complete a flight.

Having the same issue. Yesterday i did a flight without PRO-ATC and had sme issue. Sincse loadinf Pro-ATC, i have not been able to complete a flight.

Just curious (I don't own it yet).  What happens then?  Does it crash your sim?  If not, do you restart it and continue your flight? 

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Hi, if you have the Descent Briefing turned on under the sound options try turning that off, I had similar random TOD crashes and this fixed it for me.

Bruce