Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy RFR

vFlyteAir SR20 Released

Mario...just installed the lower res version, and here is the result:  Most usable now on my system and 2GB card.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

betterFPS.png

Mario...great Dev feedback and service.  I'll keep my eye on other offerings from you, for sure.

Mitch

Mario...great Dev feedback and service.  I'll keep my eye on other offerings from you, for sure.

Glad it works! :)

Mario Donick .:. vFlyteAir

Glad it works! :)

It sure does...and I will go to that great looking high res, as soon as I upgrade to a 4-6 GB card.  Here are another couple shots from a Happy Camper.  This plane might just turn out to be one kept in the front line of the hangar..right next to my C377! :)  Great fun to fly...good VFR visuality from the pilot's seat.  Just a nice all-round flight experience. Congrat's.

CirrusSR20_3.png

CirrusSR20_4.png
  • Upvote 1

Having WAY too much fun!

Final shot from me....ah..er..having way too much fun! :)

CirrusSR20_17.png

So, Sesquashtoo, I take it from your perspective, there's no real big pending issues that should prevent me from buying this plane, huh?  :)

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

So, Sesquashtoo, I take it from your perspective, there's no real big pending issues that should prevent me from buying this plane, huh?  :)

Hello, Kevin,

Had some weird issues (at my end...my setup...not the plane file),got that cleared up...and has been great ever since.  Having a BALL!

I'm an honest man...if I think something is lousy...you'll read about it...and conversely...if great...again, you'll read about it.  I'm in nobody's pocket....

Great visuals, really good instrumentation...enjoying working with it as I fly...I think FABULOUS sound...you are there...no loops...inside and out...

...and oh..I lied...having too much fun with this bird...not the final shot...THESE are the final 3 shots LOLOLOLOL:

Seriously...you will need to work with your XPX.41 settings...as this bird comes packed with visuals (if it rains...you'll sure see it on the windows of the cabin...etc...) so it is resource demanding..but having typed that...I am now getting with the High (normal) Res download...easily, 25-30 FPS.  I just had to tone down to around 70 percent of what I can fly with, with low-demand, generic aircraft. These are the settings you are seeing in these screen grabs, and the mask I show. 

Have fun...and join the club, sir!

Over 'n out,

Mitch

CirrusSR20_18.png

CirrusSR20_20.png

CirrusSR20_19.png

Just in case you haven't noticed yet, you can also download the manuals before purchase, so you'll know what's inside and what not. :)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p1oiuly4mmlo2s1/SR20_v1.0__manual_en_v1.0.pdf?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/72y9d5bi2ifr6a0/SR20_v1.0__avionics_en_v1.0.pdf?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/85szauxa1yaivah/SR20_v1.0__tutorial_en_v1.0.pdf?dl=0

Hey Mario...notice what I have the fan and cabin heat settings to...in that final third shot?   It's freakin' cold out there, today....ROFLMBO!

Again...great plane..will wait for whatever tweaks and/or features your updates will bring...

Salute!

Ses

Sesquashtoo...or anyone for that matter that has this plane.  Do you also have the DDEN Challenger 300?  I'm wondering how this plane performs compared to that.  I guess that's a relative performance hungry plane and I run it ok.  So, if this is at least as good as that, I'd be happy.  Better would of course be nice too.  :)

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

Do you also have the DDEN Challenger 300?  I'm wondering how this plane performs compared to that.  I guess that's a relative performance hungry plane and I run it ok.

I don't think that the Challenger is sooo performance hungry. So if you can run the Challenger just "ok", you might have to fiddle around with your rendering settings, or I might need to send you low-res cockpit textures, too.

Sesquashtoo...or anyone for that matter that has this plane.  Do you also have the DDEN Challenger 300?  I'm wondering how this plane performs compared to that.  I guess that's a relative performance hungry plane and I run it ok.  So, if this is at least as good as that, I'd be happy.  Better would of course be nice too.  :)

I have both...and would say that this plane is just slightly more intense...a couple of FPS here and there.  Still, if you can fly the Challenger...you WILL be able to take this bird up, and enjoy the experience.

Mitch

I don't think that the Challenger is sooo performance hungry. So if you can run the Challenger just "ok", you might have to fiddle around with your rendering settings, or I might need to send you low-res cockpit textures, too.

I can run the Challenger better than just "ok" I'd say.  Sorry, that came off as if I can't run the Challenger well.  I can.  It's not screaming on my system but I'm happy with it.  So, if this is even sort of close to it, I think I'll be fine.

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

Thanks Mitch!

I will be getting this one too.

Jose

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.