Sign in to follow this  
ohk142

Aerosoft Airbus A320-321 (Radio Control Panel Switch)

Hi guy,

I need your help on this (thanks in advance).

As I am using a joystick now and would like to set the key for the Radio Control Panel Switch.  I have been gone through the LINDA Aerosoft Airbus module but I couldn't find that.

Can you please advise where is it?

Thanks

Radio%20On-Off.jpg

AAE%20Key%20Mapping.jpg

That's the On/Off for the radio itself.  Would you be looking for the Push-to-Talk?

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Hi there,

No.  Because right now I am using build-in Checklist in the Aerosoft Airbus.  Everytime when the FO lady says "Radio Control Panel", I need to scroll my mouse to switch it on.

I try to find this in LINDA key definition but in vain.

Therefore, I am trying to find a way to key map this Radio On-Off button with my joystick (or any key on the keyboard).

Thanks

You will find the Radio Power switch under the Avionics section in the Aerosoft Airbus module 4.3.  The functions you need to assign are AB_Radios_on, AB_Radios_off and AB_Radios_toggle.  You have found the Module Function list option. Another way to find a particular function is to go to assign a function to a button, select the Airbus module and then click on the Edit Module option at the top of the list. You can then use the Editor search option to locate function by name (guess). Avoid modifying the module code.

I will delete the duplicate thread you created under Downloads.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

Hi guys,

is there also a command for the radio-freq.-switcher button?

Picture: http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/capturen6rti4jfxp.png

You need to call the FSX function COM_STBY_RADIO_SWAP.  Click on the button you wish to assign, select Set FSX Control, enter function name, click OK and then Save.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew