Sign in to follow this  
G-YMML1

V3.0 has a tendency to re-load the terrain during the flight

I just finished to install UTX and GEP3D - no problems so far, but the sim re-loads me during the flight, which has never happened with me before. Very similar to what ASN tried to do a while ago when it tried to re-load AI traffic. Has anyone encountered yet this strange behavior?

UPDATE: Yes, V3.0 tries to reload the AI traffic with 2-4 minutes interval of flight. Very annoying. Would appreciate your solution how to stop this.

You don't use time acceleration, I suppose? When you have gone above 4x and come back to it, the sim will reload traffic. Which btw is something different that reloading terrain as the topic title seems to suggest. 

Nope, it's not >4x acceleration for sure. I'll be doing more tests later tonight.

I see the same behaviour with AI traffic

not sure if AI traffic manager has anything to do with it though

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

I have my own, custom made AI traffic (FAIB, UTT, TFS, AIA models). No automatic programs such as UT or MT. The AI planes has been placed outside of P3D main folder and respective line to Simobjects has been added. AI Flightplans were placed into World/Scenery folder and default AI FPs were deleted.

I don't use AI Traffic Manager, while SDK AI Traffic explorer has been installed.

...puzzled.