Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

XPX.41 Cross-Country snaps in the Baron

Baron_58_9a9e66.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baron_58_5.png

Baron_58_4.png

Baron_58_3.png

Baron_58_2.png

Baron_58_6.png

Baron_58_7.png

Baron_58_1.png

Baron_58_8.png

Baron_58_13.png

Baron_58_12.png

Baron_58_10.png

Baron_58_11.png

Baron_58_9.png

Baron_58_14.png

Baron_58_15.png

Baron_58_16.png

Baron_58_146b3c4.png

Baron_58_19.png

Baron_58_1399720.png

Baron_58_17.png

Baron_58_18.png

Baron_58_12e54b2.png

Baron_58_21.png

Baron_58_20.png

Final two snaps...

"That ole Harvest Moon....in your eyes..."

Baron_58_22.png

Southern mouth of the Detroit River, looking forward into Lake Erie, on the way to Myrtle Beach!

Baron_58_23.png

Super shots with great atmosphere.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

Super shots with great atmosphere.

Thank you Pugilist for thinking so :)

..enroute to KMYR at 7,500 feet ASL, and just loving the clouds that XPX puts out under in-sim real-weather, real-time downloads every 15 minutes.

I think, honestly, soft this, pop that...XPX.41 (with SkyMaxx Pro) puts out the most real looking clouds, all types, all different banks, and the atmosphere to have them suspended in.  Just simply, excellent!

Baron_58_27.png

Love that Beechcraft Baron...got some style!

HLJAMES

Love that Beechcraft Baron...got some style!

HLJAMES

I totally agree. I actually use and enjoy, XPX supplied aircraft, and user- (.org) contributed, as much as all my purchased 3rdP.  It all depends on the mood and goals, I am presently flying with...the truth?  They are all good...no dogs....

Nice shots although the brightness and atmosphere is like the shots are taken moments before apocalypse.  :P I couldn't stand dark visuals like this.

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

Nice shots although the brightness and atmosphere is like the shots are taken moments before apocalypse.  :P I couldn't stand dark visuals like this.

Raise your brightness and adjust contrast on your monitor. You'll then see what was on mine...:)

I run my sims, with Dynamic Real Time contrast.  This might come across as dark upon your monitor. Adjust to your personal viewing  prefs...

Raise your brightness and adjust contrast on your monitor. You'll then see what was on mine...:)

I run my sims, with Dynamic Real Time contrast.  This might come across as dark upon your monitor. Adjust to your personal viewing  prefs...

I'm sure is not my monitor (although is a bit darker than it should be), the shots from other users are much brighter (as they should be). :)

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

I'm sure is not my monitor (although is a bit darker than it should be), the shots from other users are much brighter (as they should be). :)

Correct...but with my using my proprietary  monitor feature, my posts might come across to you as darker than other's...so to brighten them up to what is acceptable to you...just crank up the brightness and/or contrast to your liking on yours.   :)

Ses

Correct...but with my using my proprietary  monitor feature, my posts might come across to you as darker than other's...so to brighten them up to what is acceptable to you...just crank up the brightness and/or contrast to your liking on yours.   :)

Ses

Is it Asus and its Splendid mode? :smile:   It's tricky mode though, use it, and you screens are dark. That's why I'm using SweetFX (or Reshade).

cheers

Is it Asus and its Splendid mode? :smile:   It's tricky mode though, use it, and you screens are dark. That's why I'm using SweetFX (or Reshade).

cheers

Ah no, Pete, it's the Samsung Dynamic Contrast Mode . I really love this thing...it adjusts the contrast on the fly automatically, to keep the 'feel' of the scene no matter what light objects are happening. I really like it! :)