Sign in to follow this  
flyingpogo22

Virtual Avionics

Hi,

I see on their Facebook page the company said they will release the update to make the CDU to work with prepar3d v3 on October 7. They have not released the update and I see people posted for updates but the company never responded. Do you know anything about the updates?

Brian

Brian Pogorek

They are still working. Give time to them.

Flavio Cardoso - P3Dv4.5 HF3

Win 10 Pro 64Bits - i74960X 4.5ghz - ASUS Rampage IV Black Ed. - Corsair H150i Platinum - 32gb  Ripjaws Z - ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER SC - MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics

They are still working. Give time to them.

Actually, I don't understand what takes that much time. Even though I already own the NGX version of Virtual CDU, I'm actually inclined to buy the NGX CDU software of Mark Foti (one of the AVSIM members) which works exactly the same as the Virtual CDU software but only costs 5 €. I'm using the 777 version of it and it works great. And he updated the software to work with Prepar3d v3 within 2-3 days...

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

Version 2.14 of VAInterface just released. :dance:

Go get it: http://www.virtualavionics.com.br/

Win 10 Pro 64Bits - i74960X 4.5ghz - ASUS Rampage IV Black Ed. - Corsair H150i Platinum - 32gb  Ripjaws Z - ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER SC - MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics

Still not working for me (v2.14.0.21411)

"PMDG 737NGXSDK Data Broadcast not enabled on PMDG, VAInterface will not work properly. Please re-start VAin order to fix it."

I also tried with the additional steps they explain at their support page with no luck.

Sergio Naiberg

Yeah, same here. Already reported to them.

12.14.1 is out, just tested it, it's working, thanks Virtual Avionics

Virtual CDU 737

P3D v3

Sergio Naiberg

I can confirm what Sergio said. Working perfeclty now. Thanks VA!

I can confirm what Sergio said. Working perfeclty now. Thanks VA!

Its not working for me. I have downloaded V2.14.1.12584 It keeps telling me to close my FS (P3D) and restart VAIinterface. And my App on iPad des still not work. I have checked my DLL.XML in P3D and I see the VirtualAvionics Path guiding to Modules. But still no connection nothing.. totally frustrated. 

what have you done that It works on your system?

i get this message when starting up vainterface lite  (not able to create dll.xml for p3dv2 please check virtual avionics support page. error 3 )

Virtual CDU 777 from virtualavionics for PMDG777 in P3D v3.1 

not longer working after last 777 update  :unsure2: 

for the PMDG737 it works :Confused:

Virtual CDU 777 from virtualavionics for PMDG777 in P3D v3.1 

not longer working after last 777 update  :unsure2: 

for the PMDG737 it works :Confused:

http://www.avsim.com/topic/481134-virtual-avionics/

7900X OC @ 4.8GHz | ASRock Fatal1ty X299 Professional | 2 x EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (SLI) | 32GB G.Skill DDR4 2800