Sign in to follow this  
michael1508

Error "Access Violation" on closing LINDA

Hi all,

every time I close LINDA (2.6.3), Windows (7/64bit) is prompting "Access Violation at address 007C0BBA in module "Linda.exe". Read of address 000000000."

The program itself is working, though. It's just annoying when closing down.

Any help greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Michael

Hi all,

every time I close LINDA (2.6.3), Windows (7/64bit) is prompting "Access Violation at address 007C0BBA in module "Linda.exe". Read of address 000000000."

The program itself is working, though. It's just annoying when closing down.

Any help greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Michael

Try 2.6.4 

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

Hi kj

Are you closing LINDA manually or automatically using FSUIPC4 (CLOSE/KILL)?  Are you closing FSX at the same time?

Can you please run LINDA 2.6.4 with the Console window open?  Click on Restart LUA Engine and then exit LINDA to produce the error. Then cut and paste the Console window from START line in an email to me at LINDA@awginfosys.net.  Please copy all error messages.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

Hi Scot and Michael,

The problem appeared no matter, if I first closed Linda, or first Prepar3D v3 (both manually) . But in the meantime I have found out the following:

I can use Linda with the files I downloaded for A2A C172 and Twinotter Extended. Everything is working fine, Hotas and Saitek can be programmed easily and the programmed functions can be used once I hit the "save"-button.

On the other hand, nothing happens, when I try the files which I downloaded for DA Piper Cheyenne and Duke B60. The lua-programming looks perfectly correct to me, but there is no possibility to get a connection to a single button of both planes.

But.. and now we are back with our problem... when all 4 files are included in the aircraft directories of Linda, then I get the error message upon closing Linda. If I delete the two ones, which are not working anyway, than Linda closes without a problem and without an error message.

Karsten