Sign in to follow this  
Rocker12482

No Activation Box

Hey guys, I have just re-installed Prepar3D. I have downloaded 737ngx BASE PACK with ADMINISTRATOR, and I have made sure I have all right permissions. I clicked the 737 in the scenario screen, but for some reason the activation menu will not pop up. No buttons/panels will work either. Please respond soon.

Oskar Rocko

P.S The activation menu popped up before and worked before I re-installed Prepar3D.

P.S I have read a forum on this before, and I tried alot of what they said. It may be some registry or some FNPLicensing problem Idk.

P.S I have read a forum on this before, and I tried alot of what they said. It may be some registry or some FNPLicensing problem Idk.

...but did you read the Read Me file that came with the installer? That's the important one.

Kyle Rodgers

...but did you read the Read Me file that came with the installer? That's the important one.

Thanks, ill check when i get home.

Oskar Rocko

P.S Anything else to fix this if this does not fix?

P.S Anything else to fix this if this does not fix?

We have a list for you to run through if that doesn't fix it. If the steps in the Read Me file don't work, submit a ticket at the link in my signature.

Kyle Rodgers

We have a list for you to run through if that doesn't fix it. If the steps in the Read Me file don't work, submit a ticket at the link in my signature.

Did not work. I made a ticket yesterday. No response yet. Please help me fix this soon.

Oskar Rocko