Sign in to follow this  
Holly71

P3D Crashes after some time flying

Hi Bryan,

not sure if this one is caused by FS2Crew. After some time flying 1h or 2h P3D stops working and crashes. Each time I got the same error messages as you can see on the pics. This kind of P3D crash stared after FS2Crew was installed. Any idea?

net2yu0j.jpg

p3djws2a.jpg

Thanks for your great work!!

Best Regards,

Holger Mut

Hi Holger,

FS2Crew uses C++ gauges.  The running in-game FS2Crew code does does not use Dot Net.  And your error refers to Dot Net.

Your error report also refers to the "terrain.dll".

I'd take this to the Avsim CTD forum.

Cheers,

Thank you Bryan,

meanwhile I updated to a newer graphiccard driver and I used a network repair tool. My first tests proceeded well. Probably the problem is already solved but not sure as is take place sporadically.

I was just an idea that it could something to do with FS2Crew but I didn´t really believe it as I use FS2Crew more or less from the very beginning and never had have such problems. 

Best Regards,

Holger Mut