pipo8

Boarding sound

fs2crew 777 bought it yesterday and all seems to work fine

except boarding sound like in the 737 ngx reboot version

or is it standard not te hear it?

regards Theo Soldaat

Edit found the answer in an earlier post sorry

Theo Soldaat

What about first/business class, also cannot hear ?

kl777-300_tcm638-224044.jpg

Since passengers enter from door L2, I doubt very seriously that the cockpit would hear anything.

Have to say, with business class passengers coming forward, I think you'd hear something from time to time...people chatting, opening and closing overheads, carts being moved, bathroom door opening and closing and such.  Flight sim can seem like a very lonely world so a sound from time to time is quite welcome.

• Upvote 1

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Since passengers enter from door L2, I doubt very seriously that the cockpit would hear anything.

At several larger airports premium passengers board using the L1 door. Also, there is a galley right behind the cockpit that the F/As would be using to prepare food for first/business class passengers, so you'd probably hear them bustling around. 

Also, there is a galley right behind the cockpit that the F/As would be using to prepare food for first/business class passengers, so you'd probably hear them bustling around.

I  doubt  even  the fist class passengers  would  hear  the  bustling  of  the  crew preparing   the  food :Thinking:

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I have been out of the loop for a while, but isn't it standard ops now to keep the cockpit door shut? Obviously the door would have to open at some time, whether for the fuel loads, manifests, etc. But, in general, does the door simply stay open/shut until pushback?