Sign in to follow this  
Tlgoose

WOAI Traffic Not Showing Up

Hi

I have just installed FSX-SE and have added numerous WOAI Aircraft.   I checked the directory C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes and all of the aircraft are listed.

Does anyone know why these are not showing up when running FSX_SE???

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thx, Thomas

Could it be you have a mix of fs9 and FSX aircraft models combined?  If memory serves me correct FS9 models take priority over FSX models when both are combined and end end result is no AI showing.  Just the first thing that came to mind when I read this.  I would search on threads with similar topics and how to resolve it.

Clutch

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

Could it be you have a mix of fs9 and FSX aircraft models combined? If memory serves me correct FS9 models take priority over FSX models when both are combined and end end result is no AI showing. Just the first thing that came to mind when I read this. I would search on threads with similar topics and how to resolve it.

Clutch

It's actually not the AI models that matter but a mix of FS9 and FSX compiled flight plans.

If you have WOAI flight plans that are in FS9 format installed in FSX, then none of the traffic in FSX that runs off of FSX compiled flight plans will show up.

Screenshot_2015-09-29-17-33-56.png

For thr original poster, make sure you have your airline traffic slider set to 100%. The reason being is that a lot of WOAI traffic files are compiled to only show traffic at a 100% setting, not all packages but a lot of them.

Also make sure that your at an airport that has traffic for the airlines you installed. You can check that by ICAO code for the airport at the WOAI site.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Guest JustanotherPilot

cmpbellsjc is correct, I had this issue which dogged me for ages until I found that one of my woai traffic bgl files that I thought I had converted to FSX, had in fact not. After conversion using AIFP3, traffic flowed again (in FSX, P3D v2.5 and P3D v3). It only takes one mismatched file to stop the whole process.

yea... what he said  :Tounge:

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit