Sign in to follow this  
Mike_CFII_MEL

Prepar3Dv3 - FDS B737NG - KFLL-KRSW - Res 12228x2160

Hi Everyone,

I finally completed my first flight with P3Dv3, all I can say is... L/M did an outstanding job on the new sim, I could never see myself returning to an earlier version of ANY flight program.

Here is the link, keep in mind the resolution has been reduce by Youtube to meet their requirements: https://youtu.be/Kk-_DLpG-3U

• Upvote 2

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

Impressive cockpit Mike. What a project that must have been bringing it all together.

I'm just curious but do you know whether most of Flight Deck Solutions customers are individuals like yourself or do they cater mainly to commercial enterprises like flight schools?

Ted

3770k@4.5 ghz, Noctua C12P CPU air cooler, Asus Z77, 2 x 4gb DDR3 Corsair 2200 mhz cl 9, EVGA 1080ti, Sony 55" 900E TV 3840 x 2160, Windows 7-64, FSX, P3dv3, P3dv4

Hi,

I would imagine it's a mixed bag when it comes to FDS; based on what I've read on their web site forum, I'd say FDS has MANY flight sim enthusiast they have sold to over the years.

Impressive cockpit Mike. What a project that must have been bringing it all together.

I'm just curious but do you know whether most of Flight Deck Solutions customers are individuals like yourself or do they cater mainly to commercial enterprises like flight schools?

Ted

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

Hi,

I would imagine it's a mixed bag when it comes to FDS; based on what I've read on their web site forum, I'd say FDS has MANY flight sim enthusiast they have sold to over the years.

I was just curious who there main customers were as a project like that appears to require quite an investment in time and disposable funds, both of which I have in short supply right now. Congratulations on your successful completion of the ultimate shared cockpit. I am very impressed. For your next video may I suggest you conclude it with your co-pilot, each of you with a glass of champagne in your hands as you cruise into the sunset.

Ted

3770k@4.5 ghz, Noctua C12P CPU air cooler, Asus Z77, 2 x 4gb DDR3 Corsair 2200 mhz cl 9, EVGA 1080ti, Sony 55" 900E TV 3840 x 2160, Windows 7-64, FSX, P3dv3, P3dv4

Holly molly, that is some set up Mike.   Congrats and good luck with it  :smile: