Sign in to follow this  
ErichB

FSUIPC recognises axis movement in the UI but not in P3D

I have successfully used FSUIPC for my axis assignments in the past which I much prefer to the P3D assignments.
With my latest install of P3D V3, the FSUIPC UI recognises my axis assignments and control movements, but when I go to the VC, my elevator, aileron and throttles don't move at all.  I have all simconnect modules installed.  I've not come across this issue before, but I'm obviously missing something very simple...any ideas?

I have tried deleting the FSUIPC files from the modules folder and have done a reinstall but have the same issue.

I am using the payware version.

Edit: Controller assignments are turned off in P3D

I suppose the only questions I can think of are:

1. Did you delete the axis assignments within P3D?

2. Did you maybe make aircraft specific axis assignments in FSUIPC and therefore they are only working on that one aircraft you had loaded at the time?

Regards,

Daz

I suppose the only questions I can think of are:

1. Did you delete the axis assignments within P3D?

2. Did you maybe make aircraft specific axis assignments in FSUIPC and therefore they are only working on that one aircraft you had loaded at the time?

Regards,

Daz

Hi Darren

I did create a 777 specific assignment set, but it's the 777 that has the problem.  It's the first aircraft I've tried to create any assignments for.

I think that if you use just FSUIPC to send the axes to P3D then you should be OK.

I have deleted ALL axis assignments within P3D itself and set everything up in FSUIPC and selected 'Send as normal FS axis' and everything is fine.

I also made sure the 'ShortAircraftNameOK' setting in the FSUIPC ini file was set to 'Yes' so that all variants of an aircraft would use the same profile.

Regards,

Daz

Another thing to check is look at the fsuipc4 config file to see if any assignments where saved.

bob

I think that if you use just FSUIPC to send the axes to P3D then you should be OK.

I have deleted ALL axis assignments within P3D itself and set everything up in FSUIPC and selected 'Send as normal FS axis' and everything is fine.

I also made sure the 'ShortAircraftNameOK' setting in the FSUIPC ini file was set to 'Yes' so that all variants of an aircraft would use the same profile.

I will try this tonight. Thanks Darren and Bob