Sign in to follow this  
Ron Attwood

Another day, another Bonanza (N215P)

I have to say I was amazed at how many downloads there were for my last Bonanza! So I did another one. This time N215P, a 1992 example owned by William E Dube of Prescott, Arizona.

This is it:

n215preal.jpg

My take:

n215p1.jpg

n215p2.jpg

n215p3.jpg

n215p4.jpg

It's on AVSIM library being fueled. :smile:

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Very nice, Ron - similar (and complimentary) to the Vegas Vic paint for the A2A Comanche.

Since you do a lot of paints for various aircraft, perhaps you can answer my random question: when did aircraft start embracing the "swooping" paint jobs versus the straight paints of yore? Was it a particular vendor that started it? It seems to be particularly prevalent on high-end turbo props and business jets.

Anyway, nice paint, Ron - will be downloading as soon as it appears.

John

John Howell

Prepar3D V5, Windows 10 Pro, I7-9700K @ 4.6Ghz, EVGA GTX1080, 32GB Corsair Dominator 3200GHz, SanDisk Ultimate Pro 480GB SSD (OS), 2x Samsung 1TB 970 EVO M.2 (P3D), Corsair H80i V2 AIO Cooler, Fulcrum One Yoke, Samsung 34" 3440x1440 curved monitor, Honeycomb Bravo throttle quadrant, Thrustmaster TPR rudder pedals, Thrustmaster T1600M stick 

Since you do a lot of paints for various aircraft, perhaps you can answer my random question: when did aircraft start embracing the "swooping" paint jobs versus the straight paints of yore? Was it a particular vendor that started it? It seems to be particularly prevalent on high-end turbo props and business jets.

Anyway, nice paint, Ron - will be downloading as soon as it appears.

John

Funnily enough, I was asking myself that very question. I thought I'd Google it....Then I immediately forgot! :fool:

And thank you very much. :smile:

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Nice - will that work on the P3D default carenado bonanza? Or is that the A36 with Aspen avionics?

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

That's a really beautiful job, Ron.

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

Guest tymk

I have to say I was amazed at how many downloads there were for my last Bonanza! So I did another one. This time N215P, a 1992 example owned by William E Dube of Prescott, Arizona.

My take:

n215p1.jpg

[...]

Good job you added the caption above pic no. 2... :wink: The ground textures give it away in the other ones, but this... Photo-perfect... :wub:

Nice - will that work on the P3D default carenado bonanza? Or is that the A36 with Aspen avionics?

I'm pretty sure it's the older F33A. Now Ron's done it, I've been thinking about reinstalling that one, and now I just can't help that any longer... Guess I'll have to go pester Bert for his avionics edits, I remember they were pretty substantial (and essential).

Tym

I'm pretty sure it's the older F33A.

Tym

Yep, that's the F33.  The A36 has a longer fuselage with an additional side window.

Scott

Very nice, Ron. I'll be adding to the download count for this one too!

Hey Mister Attwood, 

Would you be amenable to doing the same paint scheme for the A36? I really do like the theme, much nicer than "Deep Green". And you can choose your tail numbers to your liking!

I just recently moved wholesale to P3D V3, and am winnowing my aircraft down a bit. I find the default A36 to sound and fly nice, so a good paint would be frosting on the cake.

Thanks, Ron.

JKH

John Howell

Prepar3D V5, Windows 10 Pro, I7-9700K @ 4.6Ghz, EVGA GTX1080, 32GB Corsair Dominator 3200GHz, SanDisk Ultimate Pro 480GB SSD (OS), 2x Samsung 1TB 970 EVO M.2 (P3D), Corsair H80i V2 AIO Cooler, Fulcrum One Yoke, Samsung 34" 3440x1440 curved monitor, Honeycomb Bravo throttle quadrant, Thrustmaster TPR rudder pedals, Thrustmaster T1600M stick