Sign in to follow this  
philipp00sk8

P3D V3 WOW...go buy it guys

JJ

Bonjour Jean. Bonne samedi à vous. Im parler de vous dans le code parce que je ne veux pas qu'on me accusent de détourner le fil, im très intelligent comme ça. Si cela ne vous dérange pas une question pour vous. Vous avez créé un fantastique EZdok youtub tutoriel, je l'ai vraiment apprécié, mais je ne peux pas le trouver nulle part? Est-il encore sur youtub? Je suis maintenant couramment dans toutes les langues   :smile:

Bonjour Elaine et bon samedi à vous aussi mais qui est presque terminé!

Your French is good and yes you're multi-lingual! Thank you for your nice words and yes the video is still up on YouTube and if it wasn't, I'd upload for you or place it on a cloud somewhere. So here's the link:

EZdok Cameras and Functions - Increased access speed enhances FSX's immersion factor

and you may be interested in this one which pushes the EZdok envelope as an experiment:

Heli cockpit vibration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Subb-7_u_s

Please don't hesitate to send me a personal message should you need help with anything regarding EZdok. I, as others have, am using this wonderful utility now in both FSX-SE and P3Dv3. I haven't succeeded yet with the World camera feature but I'm slowly working on it. For me, that feature is essential when making movies.

Nice to meet you too.

Regards,

JJ

Oups! I notice that the links don't appear but rather the actual video. If you want them, send me a PM with you email address and I'll forward them to you.

JJ

• Upvote 1

Ah yes there it is Jean,  thank you.  Great videos   

It's a solid product, but I still can't fly in it yet because of the controller assignment problem that results in my aircraft pulling severely to the right. I really wish that LM would at least state that they are working on a resolution to this problem. It is extremely annoying, and I don't consider having to purchase the registered version of FSUIPC as an option. I shouldn't have to.

Hi Christopher,

The purchase of FSUIPC, in my view, is no different than purchasing another add-on such as cloud textures, mesh, etc., to enhance the core sim. After deactivating my joysticks in P3D, I've configured my yoke, throttle and pedals using a registered version of FSUIPC. I didn't decide to take that route to help rectify the issue you experience but to the best of my knowledge, I don't detect the issue you describe.

JJ

It's a solid product, but I still can't fly in it yet because of the controller assignment problem that results in my aircraft pulling severely to the right. I really wish that LM would at least state that they are working on a resolution to this problem. It is extremely annoying, and I don't consider having to purchase the registered version of FSUIPC as an option. I shouldn't have to.

I didn't WANT to have to buy steve's fixer to fix orbx's constant dx10 issues with their scenery but you know what, sometimes you have to or else you're just out of luck. I am buying P3d this weekend. Am hoping that I don't have nvidia 3d surround issues with it. Can anyone comment on whether P3D works in 3d surround? I suppose if it doesn't then I can ask for a refund. Can't wait to switch to VR next year. Too many issues with nvidia surround...

I do not intend to pay more money when LM are currently in the process of fixing the controller issues. I will just have to enjoy Assetto Corsa until my aircraft leave the maintenance hangar :smile:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png