Sign in to follow this  
alejandroguzmanr88

TROUBLE WITH JS41

Hello

6 or 7 years ago I bought the MD11 and JS41 for FSX. I changed my pc and I saved both of the zips in a portable hard drive. Few days ago I wanted to install the JS41 and when I selected the aircraft in the FS menu it asked for an activation code. I don't remember where I saved it and the other issue is that I changed my email address couple years ago so I can't check any email from you when I bought the products. I'll appreciate if you can help me

Thank you

• Upvote 1

Full names in the PMDG forums please.

Go to your account at PMDG and look at your order history, in the details for the order for your product you will find both a download link and an activation code.

Also, you can change the email on the acccount by submitting a ticket to Product Support. Such things cannot be done in a user forum.

Dan Downs KCRP

Ok I obtained access to my account using my old email, fortunately I remembered the password, the thing is that my order history is empty. None of the 2 products appear. What can I do?

Thank you

My name is Alejandro Guzman

than send  in a support  ticket  than

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg