Sign in to follow this  
vietnamsutch

I finally bought it

Hi,

I have been flying sims for over ten years now, on and off. However, always used provide planes from the sims. I started out with the ms 2004 and ended up with fsx-se. And that where I am right now. It all got a bit boring though. Once you have flown the missions, there is not a lot more a standard aircraft can give you.

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself as a new member on this forum. I have a lot to learn and I might have a question now and again. Most are alread asked and answered when googled but I might come accross something unique.

Lastly, it would be interesting to fly with someone else i the future. I need to learn a bit more about the aircraft ++ but then I would be ready to do a joined flight on vatsim.

Happy flying!

Jan

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself as a new member on this forum. I have a lot to learn and I might have a question now and again. Most are alread asked and answered when googled but I might come accross something unique.

Lastly, it would be interesting to fly with someone else i the future. I need to learn a bit more about the aircraft ++ but then I would be ready to do a joined flight on vatsim.

Happy flying!

Jan

Hi Jan,

Welcome !

Agree with your sentiment re the default aircraft.  I've been flying only add-on aircraft since FS2002.

There's a lot you can learn from the folk here.  I have often enough found answers to problems, by searching the forum or, if no luck that way, by asking.  Good choice to join :Applause:

Cheers,
Emile Bax.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Welcome to the forum and congrats on buying one of the best airplane addons in the simulation hobby.

Kind regards

Mattias Nordgren   

fs2crew777.jpg

PRO-ATCX BETA TEAM

Hi Mattias and Emile,

Thanks for your welcome.

I'm pretty happy with the investment till now, and positive that this hobby will grow fast the next couple of months.

Greetings

Jan Walters

Try this for your name so you don't need to type as part of every post. To have your full name appear on your posts do the following - Click on your User Name in the upper right corner of this page. Click on My Profile. Click on Edit My Profile. Click on Signature. Type your full name in My current Signature. Click on Save Changes. That's it. Now your full name will appear at the bottom of your posts.

Hi Jan,

I am flying FSX for many years and sometimes I take a little rest from my cockpit but always coming back.

I believe that everyone here needs to learn more from all members.

Welcome here!