Sign in to follow this  
byork

[18 Oct 2019] NGX Reboot 3.4 FOR P3D V4 Released -UGCX Support!

Hi Bryan,

thanks for the update.

I´ve some probs with the new settings "GOL AIRLINES" and "KLM AIRLINES". Those are not working here and the setting changes from "NO" to "YES" are not saved, still the same with "ATC CLIENT XPONDER".

I made a clean install removing v2 prior the install of v3.

Any hint? 

Chris

BRGDS

Christian Hoch

It seems to be a glitch at my end. I have now got the airline options saved. Thanks for the hint with the FS shutdown.

But it does not work for the client option, I still have to change it every time...

BRGDS

Christian Hoch

Hello. I have this problem too.

I did a clean install then become saving.

I started a flight and was the option that I wanted (that was saved the last time) and suddenly, in the middle of the flight, I went to check and the option back to "no".

Very strange...

BTW, the problem I describe is when I try to save the GOL option.

Now I found out. He is saving. But when I do the briefing of the landing he returns the option to NO so I have to select YES again.

Yes, we auto reset that.  I'll have to remove that auto-reset.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Best,

KLM airlines Config option: Taxi Lights will be turned off during the runway entry flow.

as I know on real airline there is no such procedure. in KLM virtual they used to have the issue related their client software. it did not allow to use taxi light during any other phase of flight  other than taxiing. but it is fixed now in new flight scoring system and no violations are recorded when taking off and landing with landing and taxi lights.

KLM airlines Config option: Taxi Lights will be turned off during the runway entry flow.

as I know on real airline there is no such procedure. in KLM virtual they used to have the issue related their client software. it did not allow to use taxi light during any other phase of flight  other than taxiing. but it is fixed now in new flight scoring system and no violations are recorded when taking off and landing with landing and taxi lights.

Okay, well, the option is there for those who want to use it  :smile:

Is there is any chance that in future FS2CREW NGX will not request so VAS? At the moment it eats more then 300 mb. Are you going to optimize it? Because it too hard to avoid OOM while you are using many addons such as ORBX PMDG FS2CREW and havy sceneryes.

300 MBs is hardly anything, and the code is already very efficient.

If you have OOM issues, please read the PMDG Intro Manual for advice and any of the 1000s of threads on the Avsim forum discussing OOMs and how to deal with them.

What eats up memory most are scenery addons that use huge textures.  The photo real sceneries are especially problematic.

Cheers,

Hi Bryan,

I just installed Version 3.1 but unfortunately I cannot find an event in FSX named NITROUS TANK VALVE TOGGLE to assign a button to.

You are sure about this name?

JaapV

Hi Bryan,

I just installed Version 3.1 but unfortunately I cannot find an event in FSX named NITROUS TANK VALVE TOGGLE to assign a button to.

You are sure about this name?

JaapV

Hi Jaap,

Make sure you're looking at "All Events".

It's right below Nav1 /GPS toggle.

It's definitely there... I'm looking at it now  :smile:

Hi Bryan,

I allready had selected All Events but the event NITROUS TANK VALVE TOGGLE didn't not show up.

A part of the relevant events I can see (in alphabetical order) are:

Mouse flight control (on/off)

NAV radio (select),

NUMPAD (view direction/controls)

Nav 1/GPS (toggle

OBS indicator (select)

I would like to send you an attachment with a picture of the SETTINGS-CONTROLS, but I don't see how to manage that. Inserting a picture is not allowed and I see no possibility to attach a file to this reply.

Jaap