Sign in to follow this  
byork

[18 Oct 2019] NGX Reboot 3.4 FOR P3D V4 Released -UGCX Support!

Hi Bryan,

It appears that the texts of the FSX events we are talking about can be found in the file: FSX/Language.dll.

To find them however you have to insert a hex. '00' value between each ASCII character. E.g. to search for NUMPAD (in hex: '4E 55 4D 50 41 44') you have to search for '4E 00 55 00 4D 00 50 00 41 00 44'.

In this way I found the text of the events I mentioned in my previous reply but the word NITROUS is NOT present in this file.

Jaap

Hi,

what is with my emergency pack for B737 NGX with all the FO voices? Why must it be installed to use the new update 3.1  737 NGX ? It costs me a lot of Money and now i have to throw it away? Please help me. My English is very bad as you can see. It is only School english and more than 60 years old.

Regards

Peter Timm

After the last update my FO (using the Scandinavian soundset) asks to release the crew crew at 10 000ft instead of the passengers.

After the last update my FO (using the Scandinavian soundset) asks to release the crew crew at 10 000ft instead of the passengers.

Nothing was changed in that area.  Make sure you're following the manual to the letter.

And ensure your units of measurement for altitude in FS are set to "feet", not meters.

Cheers,

Hello,

I have a problem with V 3.1. The installation went well, the recording too. On the other hand, when I run reboot 737 NGX with the 25 minutes. The 25-minute timer counts down to 0 minutes after several hours !!!!! And the procedures during these very very long minutes do not normally bind. Thanks in advance to help me and I do not want to uninstall or install the PMDG 737 NGX while it works without problems and my machine settings are made.

cordially

Eric

To follow up on my previous message, I own p3d V3.4.18.19475

Thank you in advance for your help

Hello,

I have a problem with V 3.1. The installation went well, the recording too. On the other hand, when I run reboot 737 NGX with the 25 minutes. The 25-minute timer counts down to 0 minutes after several hours !!!!! And the procedures during these very very long minutes do not normally bind. Thanks in advance to help me and I do not want to uninstall or install the PMDG 737 NGX while it works without problems and my machine settings are made.

cordially

Eric

To follow up on my previous message, I own p3d V3.4.18.19475

Thank you in advance for your help

Are you getting the SDK warning?

Send me a Ticket at: www.fs2crew.com

Thanks,

4 hours ago, byork said:

Bump!  V3.2 has been released for P3D v4 owners!

Downloaded and installed for 64bit (first without uninstall, than with pre uninstall, without Antivirus, as Admin) but the configurator still says 3.1

Klaus Schmitzer

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020