Sign in to follow this  
FSX-Fan2013

Website and Activation Server Unavailable?

Hello,

I am currently about to set up my P3D and wanted to install the PMDG 737 and 777, but it apparently doesn't really work. For a few days I can't reach the PMDG Website and the Activation Servers. When I try to go on your website, I get this error:

Fehler: Gesicherte Verbindung fehlgeschlagen

Ein Fehler ist während einer Verbindung mit www.precisionmanuals.com aufgetreten. SSL hat einen Eintrag erhalten, der die maximal erlaubte Länge überschritten hat. (Fehlercode: ssl_error_rx_record_too_long)

Die Website kann nicht angezeigt werden, da die Authentizität der erhaltenen Daten nicht verifiziert werden konnte.
    Kontaktieren Sie bitte den Inhaber der Website, um ihn über dieses Problem zu informieren.

I know, it's german, but there is something like an SSL Error and there is an entry that exceeds the maximum length (no idea what this means). I already had some installers on my PC and when I install and activate any aircraft in Flightsimulator I can't reach the Activation Server and therefore the activation failed.

I already tried to turn off firewall and antivirus, but with no effect. I also just changed my provider a few days ago (Telecom -> Unitymedia), but I don't think that there should be a problem with that.

Thanks for your help!

Best regards

Roman Renner

If you can connect to their support site - http://support.precisionmanuals.com - I would submit a ticket. You may need to register using new user ID and password. The login that works for the purchase does not work for support.

If you can't connect to support, be patient. Someone will be along that maybe has a solution.