Sign in to follow this  
RVxSpeed

MSVCR120.dll CTD with P3D V3

hello,can u guys please take a lot into this matter?
many of the users are having this exact same error & we tried with almost no other addon installed.but,we have one thing in common.it's the pmdg 777.yes i can assure u we all have the latest p3d v3 installer for the pmdg 777.this is more likely to be an issue with the pmdg.

http://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6312&t=113995&start=75

Untitled_3.jpg

Untitled_2.jpg

Untitled_1.jpg

& to make a summary.we all are having this CTD randomly.some are having on cruise after 3-4hrs with enlarging some panels like ND or PFD.& some of us having it on approach. the last group of us having this just randomly on cruise without touching anything at all.

• Upvote 1

hello,can u guys please take a lot into this matter?

many of the users are having this exact same error & we tried with almost no other addon installed.but,we have one thing in common.it's the pmdg 777.yes i can assure u we all have the latest p3d v3 installer for the pmdg 777.this is more likely to be an issue with the pmdg.

http://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6312&t=113995&start=75

Untitled_3.jpg

Untitled_2.jpg

Untitled_1.jpg

& to make a summary.we all are having this CTD randomly.some are having on cruise after 3-4hrs with enlarging some panels like ND or PFD.& some of us having it on approach. the last group of us having this just randomly on cruise without touching anything at all.

A few things to check:

1. Have you installed P3D into a separate folder from program files (x86).

2. Are you running P3D as administrator.

3. What other addons are you loading at the same time as P3D (FSUIPC, GEX, etc)

Also:

4. Are you running an overclocked system

5. Have you tried running a repair reinstall of the Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Libraries under programs and features?

A few things to check:

1. Have you installed P3D into a separate folder from program files (x86).

2. Are you running P3D as administrator.

3. What other addons are you loading at the same time as P3D (FSUIPC, GEX, etc)

Also:

4. Are you running an overclocked system

5. Have you tried running a repair reinstall of the Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Libraries under programs and features?

hello sir.

1.yes i always install p3d outside of program files & also into a separate drive

2.yes

3.no other addons.just 777+777immersion

4.No

5.yes.

Have you tried running it without 777 immersion?

just did a flight , running only 777 in p3d ...after flying for 3 hours , pushed the ctr buton and p3d crashed, it doesn't matter wich button i press or wicht screen i enlarge , pfd or nd or fmc , when i click on something it crashes...

it is getting so frustrating...

Lodge a support ticket at support.precisionmanuals.com

Already did , this was the respons

MSVCRT120.dll is the main runtime dll for programs made with Microsoft's Visual C++ 2013 package. PMDG does not use this version, all of our products are compiled against the 2010 version (MSVCRT100.dll) - thus it's not actually possible for our product to be the direct cause of a crash in the 120.dll because it never uses it. I would look at anything else you have running or potentially P3D itself as the source of the error.

Visual C ++ 2010 2012 2013 reinstalled already , P3d says it isn't caused bu theirs program, but in the meantime it crashes very often ..

A few days ago i had p3d with the 777 running for more than 23 hours without problems , 2 flights later it crashed after 3 hours when pushing a button or enlarging the pfd or nd.

P3d says it isn't caused by their program , so does HIFI and PMDG ,

Already did , this was the respons

MSVCRT120.dll is the main runtime dll for programs made with Microsoft's Visual C++ 2013 package. PMDG does not use this version, all of our products are compiled against the 2010 version (MSVCRT100.dll) - thus it's not actually possible for our product to be the direct cause of a crash in the 120.dll because it never uses it. I would look at anything else you have running or potentially P3D itself as the source of the error.

Visual C ++ 2010 2012 2013 reinstalled already , P3d says it isn't caused bu theirs program, but in the meantime it crashes very often ..

A few days ago i had p3d with the 777 running for more than 23 hours without problems , 2 flights later it crashed after 3 hours when pushing a button or enlarging the pfd or nd.

P3d says it isn't caused by their program , so does HIFI and PMDG ,

Uninstall any 2013 runtimes, and see what happens. Either, something wont work, or you wont have any more crashes. If something doesn't work, you have successfully narrowed down your search for what is crashing the sim. (you may want to run c-cleaner for both files and registry entries after uninstalling, and then reboot before testing)

By the way, running the sim for 23 hours non stop is possibly pushing your luck, even the real airplane might only fly one sector of up to 16 hours per day... at the maximum.

Uninstall any 2013 runtimes, and see what happens. Either, something wont work, or you wont have any more crashes. If something doesn't work, you have successfully narrowed down your search for what is crashing the sim. (you may want to run c-cleaner for both files and registry entries after uninstalling, and then reboot before testing)

By the way, running the sim for 23 hours non stop is possibly pushing your luck, even the real airplane might only fly one sector of up to 16 hours per day... at the maximum.

yes but,u need to understand that we the USERS are trying desperately to sort out this issue which is a direct cause in either hifi,lm,pmdg. & all they do is deny.so,u just can't say 23hrs non stop is possibly pushing our luck.

yes but,u need to understand that we the USERS are trying desperately to sort out this issue which is a direct cause in either hifi,lm,pmdg. & all they do is deny.

As are we, honestly. You cannot see what we're doing here behind the scenes, so please do not assume. What you've written here is unfair. Not only is it unfair, actually, it's flat out wrong.

Kyle Rodgers

As are we, honestly. You cannot see what we're doing here behind the scenes, so please do not assume. What you've written here is unfair. Not only is it unfair, actually, it's flat out wrong.

sir i am so sorry,i didn't meant to hurt anyone.but,lots of us(users) are having this issue & when we see no support for that & no response from the developers it's really frustrating for us.i am a developer myself also.we do not release anything until & unless it's a finished product & it has been tested by ourselves & also the users.i don't know at this point which developer to blame.pmdg or LM.but,it's really sad instead of a solution developers keep blaming each other rather than helping the users or try to test again to be sure that they are not experiencing the same issue as we are having.

again sorry if i am being rude.for me OOM is acceptable as many users don't understand the true limit of the simulator itself.But,CTD & at this stage is purely one of the developers fault,it's not the other way around.

Hi Wes,

When the sim was running i was testing the behaviour in flight and on the ground .i was letting the plane in full take off config , with engines running , flaps extended sitting on the runway for 8 hours , after eight hours departed KIAH to Eham and right before the approach i put a hold in the fmc over LAMSO.. used only P3D with default airports , no Nvidia inspector ,no weather , no fsuipc ,no other programs running ( this is my gaming pc with nothing installed other than FSX and P3D.)

As soon i pushed a button , P3d crashed,

Sometimes i can end a flight but 8 out of 10 it crashes , i even had the same crash when i didn't touched a think and all the crashes were after 3-3-30 hours of flying , and only in air...

Gérard

and crashed again...as advised by Wes i tried to remove Vis C++ 2013 and try to run P3D and indeed got this error as expected

http://puu.sh/kQ075/30500a1bd4.jpg

going to reinstall Vis C++2013